• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Show me your favorite joy cons

pinkfawn

Local Pink Deer
Bells
Switch
8429-0882-0986
Island
Jubilee
I love joy cons omg... does anyone have any pretty ones? I recently got a skin for mine and I'm obsessed, here's a picture of them.

I want to eventually get custom pink and white painted ones, but they're like $170 so they're gonna have to wait a bit but yeah!! Show me your custom joycons or just ones you own from Nintendo colors that you really like!!

PAe6L3X.png

They look like my phone background haha.
Though, I do not think I have favorites. Just an all white Switch would be preferable.

I have seen many people using skins for they Switch and I'm curious are they sticker-skins or silicone/hard/soft-plastic which you can change easily to other (or maybe something else)?

Your joycons are cute!

I have only my Pikachu/Eevee joycons for now, but I would love to have TsumTsum-joycons or just black.

Last edited:
I have seen many people using skins for they Switch and I'm curious are they sticker-skins or silicone/hard/soft-plastic which you can change easily to other (or maybe something else)?

Your joycons are cute!

I have only my Pikachu/Eevee joycons for now, but I would love to have TsumTsum-joycons or just black.

These joycons I posted are sticker skins made of breathable vinyl which means air bubbles can't be caught in it. They were a little tricky to apply, especially around curves and edges of the joycon, but the instructions recommended heating the vinyl slightly to make it easier to bend without it tearing. If you search joycon skin on Etsy you'll find a ton of custom ones, which is where I got this skin.

I know they do make shells for joycons but I don't know the extent of how customized they can get. There's also a website (I forgot the name currently) that will paint custom solid color ones but its kind of pricey and I'm waiting for my tax return before I buy any x)

Your joycons look really cute!

I’ve been wanting to get my hands on a pair of custom joycons but I haven’t saved up the money for it because of school and other things that cost a lot of money to upkeep.

Back