• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Should I restart?

I mean, if you're not happy with your town in general and it's bothering you too much, to a
point where you maybe lost the fun in the game, then starting a new town would probably
help. I was in the same situation a few times back then where I was not satisfied with how
my town was and a restart helped me a lot. After all, you could then search for a town with
a layout you like more. Besides, the 12 million bells you would get by selling your old town
are a nice help for the start. Of course it's up to you what you doing with your town.
Personally, I would say, a restart would be a good option.

Just restart. You'll get the chance to start something new. And with the lovely people in these forums, it won't be impossible to get your items back if you want them. :)

Back