• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Should I get this game?

Phantom Guardian Ash

Bells
Hey I was wondering
I dont have Animal Crossing but I have
Animal Crossing Wild World, so I was thinking
should I get Animal Crossing for the Gamecube.
I like AC:WW. Its a good game but is the
GC one good? I heard it is. I saw it at Game Stop
for 17 dollars new I think so I was wondering
Should I get it. Please give me reasons
why to get it and not to get it like tell me
the features?

Wild World is pretty much the GCN Version with more stuff, and less stuff at the same time.

the GCN's Graphics are better, but you cannot have hats, there are less bugs and fish, but at the same time, its more fun to catch them...

they're nearly equal, however the GCN Version i enjoyed more personally... your house has alot more options, you get a basement instead of siderooms, but you can have as many items in your house as you like... there is not a limit there.

I'd say get it, if its $17, thats cheap enough.

Well, there are less items, insects, and fish, but in my opinion it's a better game. You get your own house (if this matters to you), and the game just seems more fun. I probably have played AC 10 times as much as ACWW. You can collect and play classic NES games. For $17, this game is worth it!

DarthGohan1 said:
You get your own house (if this matters to you),
You only care because you share with PMS.

:eek:

AC:WW is better than AC, but since AC is that cheep, go for it. It's a great game.

Also, you do notice you made your decision based on one persons opinion, right?

I personally believe ACWW is better than AC. Why? Well, there's one and only one reason only: WiFi. AC got alot more boring than ACWW due to the fact that there is practically no internet capabilities with it. And even if it is, I doubt you would be able to use the internet function. Without the WiFi connection, you practically run out of things to do in AC.

Alright Im going to buy it. It also comes out with a memory
card but its like 59 blocks and I already have a black one that
holds about 300 or more.

Im going to buy it on Saturday.

Well I'm not all that sure about this game since I got ACWW two days after I got this game so I havn't played it enough to enjoy everything but there are a lot of holidays you can have more villagers on a town so I would say buy it as well!

^_^

wow!!! you don't have AC i got that game right as it hit the shelves!!

some ppl lol jk go for it buy it, its a verry good game, beware verry verry

addicting

i got ac first, because a magazine i was reading a while after it came said how cool it is, i thoguht i should check it out. I thorouhly enjoyed it.
But i think ac:ww is better.
I have never looked back since!!
( except once when i was walking down the street,
but that's a whole other story.)

Back