• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

should I get accf?

WormOnAString

Bells
I've been thinking about getting accf for a really long time, because I would really like to work on my animal crossing collection; I only have new leaf. The cheapest i've found was at a game store for 17 dollars.

Is it worth buying? And is the price good for accf?

I think it's very much worth buying. I might be a bit biased because it was the game that got me hooked but I really really liked it.
I absolutely adored the city (the atmosphere there is so special and amazing for some reason, and the music is adorable.) and all of the different shops.
I really think that you can find it at under $10 quite easily on eBay or something. It's very much worth that price and I really recommend you try it! You won't be disappointed trust me. (The graphics may seem a bit rough compared to New Leaf of course, but you'll learn to love them.)

Back