Should I add a Non-Hybrid Section to My shop?

Add Non-Hybrid Section to My shop?

• Not at all!

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Maybe just a few (x3 each)

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • A moderate amount (x15-x20 each)

• A ton of flowers!!! (x30+) People want flowers!!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brookie

💎 We don't talk about Bruno-no-no-no 💎
Bells
Switch
1118-4461-2529
White Pansy
White Cosmos
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Purple Violet
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Purple Violet
White Lily
ど
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
The title says it all :)
I just noticed some of the other shops have loads of non-hybrids in stock/inventory, and I was wondering if it is something I should consider.

They're not worth much. I'd open a giveaway, but that's just my opinion. Carnations, on the other hand, are very valuable and pink and red carnations can be considered to be non-hybrids.

Last edited:
They're not worth much. I'd open a giveaway, but that's just my opinion. Carnations, on the other hand, are very valuable and pink and red carnations can be considered to be non-hybrids.

So I should do it but only have carnations? :)

You can still sell all the flowers, but charge a little more for carnations.

You can still sell all the flowers, but charge a little more for carnations.

Does 2 tbt per carnation and 1 tbt per regular flower under 15 sound fair? (15 would be 7 tbt)

I'd say it would be a great idea to sell regular flowers as well. Some people often would want to buy some of them too. :)

Thanks guys! I did a combination of each answer, I just took all the flowers in my town and counted them all (i have quite a lot). Then I put them all on the beach, and up for sale! Once they are all gone, I won't worry about restocking them and just them put them up as they go! :) I'm not landscaping atm, so it's perfect!

Back