Shooting Balloons and items

kittie885

Bells
Mailbox
So I heard after the Amiibo update you can now get items other than balloon ones! I haven't yet, do you have to collect and actually HAVE the whole balloon set in your house/storage before you begin getting the other items? Or do you just have to have had shot all the balloon items down (It being ok if you sold them after) in order to get the other items? Or does it even matter that you got the balloon ones or not??

I think there's just more added to the list of things balloons can drop. I doubt you need the balloon set first, and I know that you won't have to horde balloon items to get others.

I believe you just have to have had all the balloon furniture and catalogued it, then you'll get other items. You don't have to keep it, I sold all mine and shoot down other items daily.

It seems to me that I didn't start getting non balloon items until I had shot down the complete set of balloon furniture. I do not keep any in my house I am now getting a nice selection of balloon/non-balloon stuff. I actually got something rare the other day but now can't remember what it was.

Back