• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling Shock Cycling! {MIGHT RESET}

Since nobody's lurking for or reserved Chief, could I take him? I don't know what tier he's in but is 30 TBT enough?

Edit: he's tier 2, I'll offer 50 TBT.
50 TBT is what I'm selling him for. Are you available now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Chief was adopted c:

Julian is in boxes and Freckles moved in, 20 minutes for Julian c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

5 minutes left for Julian!

Extending Julian till 6:15 PST due to a person not wanting to buy him at the last seccond

Clay is in boxes and Marshal moved in c:

Can I have Marshal Please?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would like to reserve Marshal.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have to go now but I'll be on tomorrow to pay the reserving fee.

Can I have Marshal Please?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would like to reserve Marshal.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have to go now but I'll be on tomorrow to pay the reserving fee.
Ok! I'll pm you just so you know that I have added you lol

Could i reserve marshal? Ik it says i already have him in my sig cause i do but i have two games and one ds and wanna restart my main town so i have no one to hold him or access to another DS :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah poop i didn't see the other person ask, please let me know if they dont end up getting him :(

Last edited:
Could i reserve marshal? Ik it says i already have him in my sig cause i do but i have two games and one ds and wanna restart my main town so i have no one to hold him or access to another DS :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah poop i didn't see the other person ask, please let me know if they dont end up getting him :(
Happens to me all the time lol, I put you as a backup c: Please pay the fee just in case, and I will refund you if you don't get him c:

Last edited:
Drago is in boxes, 20 minutes for him, and Lucy moved it c:

I'll take Drago!!

Edit, i see he's not on your villager list anymore ^ ^ whoooooops

Last edited:
Marshal is in boxes but he is reserved and Rodeo moved in

Last edited:
Back