• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling ~*~ Shiny/Rare/Event/Mythical Pokemon ~*~

confettistan

Bells
Feedback
100% (40) +
Hi there!!
I'm selling a bunch of Pokemon in Alpha Sapphire, but you can buy most of them for your X/Y games as well. They come in four categories:

Regular shinies = 60 tbt
Shiny legendary/event = 100 tbt
Regular event pokemon = 80 tbt
Regular legendaries (that can be caught in-game) = 20 tbt

The pokemon currently for sale are:

Shiny Ampharos
Shiny Garchomp
Shiny Slowbro
Shiny Swampert
Shiny Girafarig
Shiny Hoppip
Shiny Lillipup
Shiny Eevee
Shiny Camerupt

Shiny Shaymin
Shiny Latios
Shiny Giratina x2
Shiny Ho-oh
Shiny Zekrom

Non-shiny Arceus
Non-shiny Diancie

Non-shiny Zygarde
Non-shiny Heatran
Non-shiny Deoxys

I do occasionally trade and wonder trade, so other Pokemon may be added to the list eventually. If you're interested, please let me know in this thread or PM me!

I may change prices eventually. This is pretty much a first-draft, and based on what little I've seen of Pokemon sales in the forum. However, this is what it is right now, and I cannot guarantee that a Pokemon you want will still be available if you're waiting for prices to change!

I may also eventually add Battle Items here. I have a lot of BP saved up, so if that's something you're interested in, I can get you anything from the Battle Maison.

Last edited:
Hi! I am interested on Diancie! And the Shiny Greninja! Wondering if you have a Shiny Jigglypuff too, when you can send me a Message! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your messages are full!

Hi! I am interested on Diancie! And the Shiny Greninja! Wondering if you have a Shiny Jigglypuff too, when you can send me a Message! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your messages are full!

Ah sorry, I've been cleaning it out so often, but it keeps happening :/

Also, bump!

Thanks for being interested! Does either of you have time now? If so, send me a PM, I'll probably be available for a couple of hours ^^

Thanks for being interested! Does either of you have time now? If so, send me a PM, I'll probably be available for a couple of hours ^^

Sorry for the late response! I'll be available to trade soon, if that's okay! I have to find my OR cartridge! xD

Last edited:
Back