Giveaway Shiny Eevee giveaway! *Update on page 8*

I'll bump this too since I had entered and forgotten about it. But I think it might be more useful if the op received a vm or pm when they return. It's much more likely to be noticed than a thread bump. It looks like it's been a few days since they were last online too so they might have completely forgotten...

I'll bump this too since I had entered and forgotten about it. But I think it might be more useful if the op received a vm or pm when they return. It's much more likely to be noticed than a thread bump. It looks like it's been a few days since they were last online too so they might have completely forgotten...

Thanks for letting me know! I'll be sure to VM them about it.... :)

Bump! :)

Thanks for letting me know! I'll be sure to VM them about it.... :)

No problem! Hopefully they are just still grounded, but honestly, you should probably be the one to get the eevee since you're so dedicated to keeping the thread alive and you had a whole bunch more entries than the rest of us too.

No problem! Hopefully they are just still grounded, but honestly, you should probably be the one to get the eevee since you're so dedicated to keeping the thread alive and you had a whole bunch more entries than the rest of us too.

Aww, well thank you so much.... :)

Yeah you're super sweet and dedicated.
I forgot about this. XD

Here's a visitor message from AhCoPawdOh, the host of this giveaway, that was sent to me in the past 24 hours :)

Hey, I'm alive. And yes, I'm very aware my of mygiveaway, but I have no access to my 3ds because I'm grounded. I apologize about all of this and when I get all my posetions back I'll do the giveaway. I'm sending this message on my super slow dinosaur phone, so I can't really do any TBT. Hopefully you can spread word on this for me.

So all we have to do is keep bumping this and he will be back once he's un-grounded and finish the giveaway...

In that case, bump! :)

Back