Giveaway Shiny Eevee giveaway! *Update on page 8*

Another bump for this! Still waiting for that winner announcement. :)

Bump again.... :)

....I'm guessing you're grounded from the internet too, AhPoCawdOh?? In that case I'll keep bumping this till you're able to use the computer again and declare a winner. :)

Last edited:
I'm not entering, I just wanted to say my friend made the cute shiny Eevee drawing you have on the first post :D Gosh, I really need to get back on DA (deviantart), lol X3

Anyways, GL everyone~! <3

Last edited:
When is the giveaway ending? It says 8/31.

Well the giveaway DID end on 8/31, but the OP hasn't declared a winner yet or given out the prize because (I assume) from evidence they're grounded... But as soon as they're online again and active I'm sure they'll declare the winner and hand out the Shiny Eevee... In the meantime I'm keeping it alive by bumping it :)

Well the giveaway DID end on 8/31, but the OP hasn't declared a winner yet or given out the prize because (I assume) from evidence they're grounded... But as soon as they're online again and active I'm sure they'll declare the winner and hand out the Shiny Eevee... In the meantime I'm keeping it alive by bumping it :)

But wait if it ended, whats the point of bumping it? No one else can enter.

But wait if it ended, whats the point of bumping it? No one else can enter.

The point of bumping it is to keep it on the front page when it gets knocked back to the second or third like it is now in order for the OP to see it when he comes back. If I hadn't done all those bumps and no one else had helped, this thread would probably be on, like, page 17 right now :/

Back