• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway Shiny Eevee giveaway! *Update on page 8*

I'm going to be awarding bonus entry's to some people tomorrow, best of luck everyone ;)

BUMP<3

My shiny experience was in the Pokemon white game, where i caught a shiny Virizion. It is so rare to catch a shiny pokemon, so i was soooo stoked. And to my luck Virizion's pink in the shiny version. I LOOOOOOOVE PINK LOL. x3

Bumpidy bumpidy bump, all right!

(Like this post if you get the reference :rolleyes:)

Good lord this is gonna suck, I've been inactive for a week and I have to Talley up everyone's entry's.

Sorry to hear that. I've been inactive a couple days myself. Bump! :)

Guys I have an issue with the giveaway, I just got grounded by my dad and I can't use 3ds. The winner still be chosen, it will just be a while before I can deliver the prize. Sorry.

Guys I have an issue with the giveaway, I just got grounded by my dad and I can't use 3ds. The winner still be chosen, it will just be a while before I can deliver the prize. Sorry.

Okay. Looking forward to seeing who the winner is. :)

Back