I made it my Skype picture. If It were animated, my TBT avatar too XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

excuse me

tumblr_mrsl5jNs1l1scl4nmo1_400.png

tumblr_mrslnrdj0P1scl4nmo1_250.png

I shall stop editing his face now lol

Last edited:
Well... I had to add it to my collection of out-of-character Levi faces xD
If they did that on purpose.. I friggin love them.

#GaveUp

This was right after his derp face, had way too much trouble with this and the quality is awful, better luck next time I guess...

derpfacelevi3_zps79541f09.gif

Last edited:
I think you just won the internet o____o

AWWH YERR. BRB GOING TO GO TELL MY MOM

Hmm... its when....

Eren is in the well, and Hanji and Levi are waiting for him to transform. In the middle of the episode maybe?

AWWH YERR. BRB GOING TO GO TELL MY MOM

Hmm... its when....

Eren is in the well, and Hanji and Levi are waiting for him to transform. In the middle of the episode maybe?

Yeah, found it. I didn't really think it was worth turning into an animation because everything is still besides Hanji lol. I'm no good editor but if I could, would totally edit those glasses on him. Was worth the try though, learned a few quick things.

I got up to date with Free! the other day. I only watched it as it sounded ridiculous but it's actually really good D:

what are they about?

It irks me that you just wondered in here and ignored the thread name but;

Attack on Titan/Shingeki No Kyojin
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by giants. Giants are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest of giants. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a giant in over 100 years.

Free! -Iwatobi Swimming Club
Free! starts with four boys—Haruka, Makoto, Nagisa and Rin—before graduating from elementary school. They had all participated in a swimming tournament and gained victory but later parted ways. Years later, Haruka, Makoto and Nagisa reunite when they enroll into high school. Not long after, Rin, who was thought to be in Australia, turns up and challenges Haruka to a race and wins. Afterward, Nagisa mentions creating a swimming club and cleaning up the run-down outdoor pool to use. Haruka, Makoto, Nagisa and, later on, Rei, form the Iwatobi High School Swimming Club and work together in making the club a success. Rin's victory over Haruka means nothing to him as he realizes that Haruka has stopped swimming competitively and is not in top shape. He claims that he cannot get over the fact until Haruka competes against him for real. The members of the revived Iwatobi Swim Club later enter a swimming competition against Rin.

Dangan Ronpa
Danganronpa takes place at an elite high school called Hope's Peak Academy, which accepts talented "Super High School Level" students of the highest caliber in various fields each year, along with one average "Lucky Student" who is selected by raffle. Makoto Naegi, a fairly optimistic but otherwise average student, is chosen as one of these students. However, when Makoto arrives outside of the gates of the Academy, he loses consciousness and wakes up inside the school, where he meets fourteen other newly picked Super High School students who are in the same situation as him. It is there that a sadistic, remote-controlled, monochrome bear named Monokuma appears before them, telling them they will be imprisoned in the academy for the rest of their lives. He offers only one way for students to graduate from the academy: murder another student and get away with it.

Last edited:
Damn that sounds like some interesting anime ill have to go check them out. But im sorry to see that me wondering what this anime was is irking you. I would like to think you have encouraged me to do just that so more people can find out about the anime that you like, when were these released? the one about the giants sounds pretty dope.

Back