• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shingeki No Kyojin, Free! Iwatobi Swim Club & Dangan Ronpa

SnK is good--if you can stomach a little blood.

Free! is more... a lot of fan service and almost shonen ai I guess. I watch it because it's hilarious how Haru reacts to water.

never thought id see these two anime in the same thread.
but theres a first time for everything i suppose.
SnK is my favorite thing right now -- im caught up with the manga. i think its really brilliant.
havent seen free!

i kinda wonder how they'll tie up the anime for snk
do a season 2? follow the manga til the end? or make their own ending
i'm caught up with the manga but i'm probably like 2 episodes behind.

I think I'll begin the manga, since it seems more popular ^ ^
And I'm eager to know more about the story.
Ooh a season 2? *-*

Free is "cute boys doing cute things" as described by someone on Hummingbird.
Even with that ridiculous description and not even liking swimming that much, I still watch it.
SnK, I read the manga completely and now I lost interest in the anime for some reason. I am on episode 9, I think. I still get them as soon as they get subbed though. I'll get caught up sooner or later, but the summer season is loaded with good anime.

I need to read SNK's manga, because I really like the anime. Especially the openings, like, wow. I never thought I would have a use for german. And them bam, the opening line in the first opening.

Free! though. Oh my god. I love that show, I can't stop laughing about it.

I have been playing the attack on titan prototype game for about a month or two now and found this thread and thought you guys would like to try it out! http://fenglee.com/game/aog/

Thank you for sharing this!! Omg I keep killing Mikasa... I'm so sorry. I need training <333
*Plays the open theme songs while I play* YERRRR

If anyone else is playing this, how many have you killed? Me? NONE cuz controls and I suck. xD

Okay. That running school girl titan keeps killing me. It both frightening and hilarious. xD

im all caught up on snk currently
i seriously need to catch up on free!
i think ill give that game a try

I stayed up last night and I have now officially caught up to the SNK manga. :)

TODAY IS A DEPRESSING DAY. NO HARU.

Back