• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shingeki No Kyojin, Free! Iwatobi Swim Club & Dangan Ronpa

I've only watched the first episode of SnK.

And Free!... well I love it. <33 Sucks that there's no episode this week though.
But that gives me more time to catch up with other shows I guess.

Personally, I'm working on Fairy Tail while I wait

to hawt.jpg
(Putting this here cus I'm bored)

That's beautiful ; A ;
Guys is it bad that I have a folder dedicated to pictures of Levi, and will be making a Levi ACNL character soon omfg whats happening to me

That's beautiful ; A ;
Guys is it bad that I have a folder dedicated to pictures of Levi, and will be making a Levi ACNL character soon omfg whats happening to me
I can assure you, that is nothing bad omg.
Levi is my favorite gosh darnnit. Short anime characters make me so happy, being 5 feet myself omg.

mikasa has currently won my heart, i think shes my favorite female anime character.
im getting really good at the titan game, on another level, i killed 12/15 titans

LOL such an abnormal titan. O-O

Guysss its Shingeki No Sunday tomorrow. There's gonna be a lot of action outside the wall. C:

Also, I made my first gif. Don't laugh I put a lot of effort into it.
tumblr_mqx9cjU0411sp08zao1_250.gif

COME SIT WITH ME EREN. I JUST CLEANED IT. DUN BE SHY. THAT'S AN ORDER.

Actually the Raw version is already out, so the Sub will be up later today

And lol, that's pretty good

From where I am, the subs comes out quite late into the night, so I usually just want it first thing on Sunday! :D

And thanks C:

I love both of these series! :) Titan especially, it doesn't have the most memorable characters but I love the story (and Levi/Rivaille, whee).

Does anyone remember what episode cleaning lady, Levi, opened the shutters? I wanna make a Gif of it

(Also if someone knows of a download for a 720p .mp4 episode 143 of Naruto Shippuden, that'd be fantastic)

OT; New Free episode soon ;D

Does anyone remember what episode cleaning lady, Levi, opened the shutters? I wanna make a Gif of it

(Also if someone knows of a download for a 720p .mp4 episode 143 of Naruto Shippuden, that'd be fantastic)

▌▌✖ ▌​

Its episode 15, 5 minutes in I think. ^ ^!
I don't know about the Naruto thing... sorry. Yep! I DID MY WAITING NOW GIVE ME HARU~

✖ ▌​

Last edited:

Like this? Episode 15 as Marceline said. Also image is related.

Up to date with SnK episodes and manga chapters, have not watched Free!.

I like how these two anime share a thread lol, they're the only two anime I'm interested in at the moment with the exception of Gintama.

Last edited:
Haha, majority of the fandom are interested in both the animes, and there are frequent crossovers. c:

▌▌✖ ▌​

Just read chapter 48. I love listening to the soundtrack whilst reading, sometimes it fits with whats happening c':
The ending of ep 5 of Free was scary... ):

✖ ▌​

Last edited:
Back