• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shingeki No Kyojin, Free! Iwatobi Swim Club & Dangan Ronpa

Do you guys know the Free! Ending theme? If you look at their dances and think about their swim styles, it's cool!

Makoto's doing the backstroke, Nagisa's doing a breastsroke hand movement, Rei's doing the butterfly and Haruka is moving his head as to how freestylers breathe.

Shouldn't this be 3 different topics instead of just one?
Anyways...
I can't watch the Attack on Titan anime anymore.
I found a scanlation website...
I'm on EP. 33 or something anime-wise by now.
I find absolutely no surprise anymore in the anime.
On the other hand...
The manga is amazing :D

Shouldn't this be 3 different topics instead of just one?

well, snk and free! is probably the most popular anime of the season right now. dangan ronpa too, but not as popular anyway. (theres a quite a bit of snk, free and dr fans anyway so why not?)
but yeah

its a shame to see free! ending though. i havent watched it lately, but i do hope theres a second season.
snk will probably have another season

Last edited:
What Chapter would 24 be? I don't pay for Funimation or Crunchyroll so I'm rather behind which is why I read the manga...
Someone give me the gist of it in a spoiler box so I know what you guys are talking about.

Also, random edit about Shingeki no Kyojin's "second season"
Shingeki no Kyojin's anime seems to stop at Ch.33 at the rate they're going. (Since that is when the battle of Stohess ends)
It would take at least another 2-3 years to make another season.
The manga is currently waiting for its 50th chapter next month. If it DOES take the same amount of chapters to make another 25-26 episode run, we would have to wait probably at least 12 months after Chapter 66 for the anime to actually start airing.
Sooo...
Start reading while you can people!

Last edited:
What Chapter would 24 be? I don't pay for Funimation or Crunchyroll so I'm rather behind which is why I read the manga...
Someone give me the gist of it in a spoiler box so I know what you guys are talking about.

Also, random edit about Shingeki no Kyojin's "second season"
Shingeki no Kyojin's anime seems to stop at Ch.33 at the rate they're going. (Since that is when the battle of Stohess ends)
It would take at least another 2-3 years to make another season.
The manga is currently waiting for its 50th chapter next month. If it DOES take the same amount of chapters to make another 25-26 episode run, we would have to wait probably at least 12 months after Chapter 66 for the anime to actually start airing.
Sooo...
Start reading while you can people!

I have been reading after the SnK wiki spoiled things for me. Caught up on the manga and have been keeping up in order to avoid those who enjoy spoiling things. Started with the Raid on Stohess though so things before that was still pretty new to me.

I love the Attack on Titan OST, it definitely adds to scenes like, well I guess the whole of episode 21 for instance.

its a shame to see free! ending though. i havent watched it lately, but i do hope theres a second season.
snk will probably have another season

Pretty much this. :( I know SnK will have a second season (just a guess but seeing how it's so popular and stuff) but Free! is a different story... it's popular enough for a season 2 but what would they do if they decide to continue it? I really want a season 2 for it though, it's one of my top favourite anime ^^

I'm guessing that we might even get an SNK season 2 as early as late next year....It'll probably be a winter anime that'll run from december 2014 to february 2015. But that is if the author of the manga is working along side with the animators. The fandom was already pretty big before the anime got out....it just got more popular in america once the anime came out.

It wouldn't surprise me if they have already been planning a second season since the first episode was aired, heck they could already be in the process of making it right now.

What we can factor in is the popularity, the amount of chapters the author actually has finished for the manga, and if the animation company has already planned for a second season without the public knowing. There has been many times when animes get the next season out the next year, for example Magi is already getting a second season for the Fall.

But even if this doesn't happen (which it would be so amazing if it does *_*), I'll hope for at least a new season during the Summer 2015 anime season~

Last edited:
wrong thread whoops

:p

they revealed junko ahhh
i love her

edit:
okay that ending was amazing
so cute
so beautiful
i loved it
also at the end it said "see you next summer"
does that mean season 2
i desperately hope so

Last edited:
I am completely caught up on both the manga and anime of SNK, so when the final episode of this season comes out I am going to have to wait quite a bit.. :(

Does anyone know where to find episodes of Attack on Titan besides Crunchyroll? I hate that site >_<

I stopped watching SNK because I'm busy .__.'

I almost did too. Until they showed us Captain Levi. <3

tumblr_mp8zawdv7s1rt4r1lo1_400.gif

Last edited:
Back