Shingeki No Kyojin, Free! Iwatobi Swim Club & Dangan Ronpa

Damn that sounds like some interesting anime ill have to go check them out. But im sorry to see that me wondering what this anime was is irking you. I would like to think you have encouraged me to do just that so more people can find out about the anime that you like, when were these released? the one about the giants sounds pretty dope.

April 6, 2013 Attack on Titan began, July 4, 2013 for Free! and Dangan Ronpa.

It simply irks me because it took me less than five minutes to find the information you're looking for but instead you'd rather have someone else do it for you even though it'd take a longer time for me to relay the information back to you. Additionally, if you do not want to watch these shows from just reading this thread, let alone the internet hype, there is very little hope of me convincing you.

kinda wanna read the free! light novel. though i dont know if its translated anywhere. (it used to be called high speed. i kinda like that better. that and with the anime being called free! it kinda took over the shadow of another manga comic thing called free!)

im caught up on the snk manga but im behind like 7 episodes for the anime oops
free! im like 2 eps behind??
dangan ronpa uh im on ep 3 oop

im curious if any of you have read the lets play or read sdr2 ah

kinda wanna read the free! light novel. though i dont know if its translated anywhere. (it used to be called high speed. i kinda like that better. that and with the anime being called free! it kinda took over the shadow of another manga comic thing called free!)

im caught up on the snk manga but im behind like 7 episodes for the anime oops
free! im like 2 eps behind??
dangan ronpa uh im on ep 3 oop

I have ^^ It was really good!

I accidentally spoiled myself about the last death oops
there was a post flying around about what other characters executions would've been like with pics
i thought one of the murderers executions was fake but it turns out it was real and i watched the whole thing. ha ha ha

gou checked the bathroom for haru hehe
aww makoto waited for haru <33
rei's pajamas are so cute
i think they'll win this time around... hopefully

i was trying to stick with orenronen's lp (paywalls and all) and then i just so happened to stumbled upon a tumblr post that showed each victim and culprit. welp

after that i basically did the same thing as you

i'm really bad with spoilers, i think i spoiled some of snk too.

i was trying to stick with orenronen's lp (paywalls and all) and then i just so happened to stumbled upon a tumblr post that showed each victim and culprit. welp

after that i basically did the same thing as you

i'm really bad with spoilers, i think i spoiled some of snk too.

oren's lp is good, but i couldn't stand the paywall. then i switched to a faster but a bit less detailed tumblr translation. then i still couldn't wait and here i am

im sorry you saw a tumblr post like that though omfg people should tag their spoilers (unless they did and you don't have tumblr savior)

i spoiled myself for snk
because of eren's death in ep 5 then i saw he was actually alive later on so

Last edited:
is that kuzuhiko's playthrough?

i think it might've been my fault, i remember browsing it half asleep at like 4am while lying in bed so i wasn't being incredibly cautious

i ran into that spoiler too because i'm dumb and thought reading youtube comments was a good idea, even after that i read a few spoilers about parts the anime hasn't even reached yet.

i have self control issues

is that kuzuhiko's playthrough?

i think it might've been my fault, i remember browsing it half asleep at like 4am while lying in bed so i wasn't being incredibly cautious

i ran into that spoiler too because i'm dumb and thought reading youtube comments was a good idea, even after that i read a few spoilers about parts the anime hasn't even reached yet.

i have self control issues
yeah i read kuzuhikos, but now im reading another tumblr translation that has ch 5 to the end. (because i read the rest from the wiki but now i wanna read the trials and stuff etc)

here it is if you ever get to ch 4-end tho it doesnt have subbed videos and doesnt have pics every time

and ugh yeah dont ever read youtube comments. thankfully im caught up to the manga but i still see people spoiling the manga in the comments.

i got spoiled for browsing thru someones blog too oops

Last edited:
yeah i read kuzuhikos, but now im reading another tumblr translation that has ch 5 to the end. (because i read the rest from the wiki but now i wanna read the trials and stuff etc)

here it is if you ever get to ch 4-end tho it doesnt have subbed videos and doesnt have pics every time

and ugh yeah dont ever read youtube comments. thankfully im caught up to the manga but i still see people spoiling the manga in the comments.

i got spoiled for browsing thru someones blog too oops

oh cool thanks, i've been meaning to finish the lp properly but kuzuhiko's was a little slow

avoiding comments of any kind is a general rule of thumb for me, but my curiosity's killed too many cats

The Dangan Ronpa anime is total ****. Goes way too fast. Doesn't make you care about the characters or develop their backstories at all. Only reason I watch it is for Monobear's sexy sexy animations.

tumblr_mkhw0pcQLS1qjxl8uo1_400.gif

http://lparchive.org/Dangan-Ronpa/
You're welcome.

Last edited:
yo this is pretty good http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVO-iK2aTK4
thought some of you might want to see it //
holy crap thats really good!!!!

The Dangan Ronpa anime is total ****. Goes way too fast. Doesn't make you care about the characters or develop their backstories at all. Only reason I watch it is for Monobear's sexy sexy animations.

tumblr_mkhw0pcQLS1qjxl8uo1_400.gif

http://lparchive.org/Dangan-Ronpa/
You're welcome.

yeaaaah thats why im behind on the anime. 13 eps is way too short so you barely know the characters. would've enjoyed it more if it was 26 eps and showed some of the freetime events for the characters it would be sooo much more enjoyable. u_u

Last edited:
Back