• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Sheikah Stone in Clock Tower Hints! Really need help for this!

Matt0106

Dawn of a New Day
Bells
Switch
2774-4281-4324
Yellow Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
International Space Cetacean Star Fragment
Blue Crescent Moon
Yellow Crescent Moon
White Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
Shooting Star
Yellow Star Fragment
White Star Fragment
I have a question on the Piece of Heart hints for the Sheikah Stone in Majora's Mask 3D, because I've tried my best but no websites seem to have what I'm looking for! So I just want to know because I'm missing 4 Heart Pieces, (Might be a spoiler) plus the Secret Shrine one and the ones at the Moon, but those I'm aware of, and I thought I had all off them up to date, but judging by the 4 hints I'm missing, I guess not. Would it be ok if someone can tell me how many hints are in each area? I would really like to finish this up before going to Stone Tower Temple, and then finishing up what's left and beating the game. I'm not sure if this is allowed to go here, and if not I'll close it. This is what I have so far:

Town=3 Hints Cleared
Field=3 Hints Cleared
Swamp=4 Hints Cleared
Mountain=3 Hints Cleared
Ocean=4 Hints Cleared
Canyon=2 Hints Cleared

19 of 23 hints have been found. Thank you!

I just finished the game yesterday with all of the heart pieces. I checked the stone in the clock tower for you and it looks like hints 19-23 are hints for the heart pieces on the moon and that you have cleared all of the others that are listed for the other areas.

Hopefully I understood you right and that is what you wanted to know. :) You aren't missing any of the hint pieces of heart!

Oh yay! Thank you! Ok because I'm really confused because I only have the Secret Shrine and the Moon left, but I only have 17 Heart Containers, and three pieces of heart filled up. So I'll only have 19 heart containers by the end of it, if I add the Shrine one and the ones on the Moon. But I checked my bomber's notebook and I'm not missing anything. Unless I am somehow mixing up my calculations... But thank you SO much!!!! I really appreciate this! :D

Last edited:
You're welcome! Also, have you cleared the Stone Tower Temple boss yet and gotten the heart container for that? That is the only thing I can think of right now that could be your remaining heart. Hmmm :confused:

Oh you've got to be kidding me! I actually refused going to Stone Tower Temple because I wanted to get all the heart pieces I could, but I ended up going anyway, because I didn't want to wait anymore. But I can't believe it! I forgot that the boss would give me one!!!! Thank you so much! I would've had to go back in time maybe and go around looking for the rest! Ugh I'm so dumb sometimes... But THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! You have helped me out so much! I really appreciate all this!

Last edited:
Back