• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying Sets, ores, and tulips

princesse

Ball is life :)
Bells
Pavé
Mother's Day Carnation
Tasty Cake
Pikachu Easter Egg
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (200) +
Birthday
Cabana
Golden
Gorgeous
Also looking for all island items except
Clothing items
Mainly looking for gold ores, purple, and pink.
Also looking for pink and purple tulips
Can also pay in game, your wishlist or with other hybrids

Last edited:
I have a dozen or so golden ore

ahhh i see that you posted but cant actually see it. is this happening it anyone else?

- - - Post Merge - - -

to*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Now it wants to work lol. If you want all 4 i can do 30 for all of them, i need the museum/locker space :)

Hi I have 6 pink and 6 purple tulips and 4 pink and 3 purple Ore and also a birthday set please make me a offer if your interested I would love tbt :)

Last edited:
ahhh i see that you posted but cant actually see it. is this happening it anyone else?

- - - Post Merge - - -

to*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Now it wants to work lol. If you want all 4 i can do 30 for all of them, i need the museum/locker space :)

I thought my computer was going crazy

- - - Post Merge - - -

10 pink roses for the ores?

No ty

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi I have 6 pink and 6 purple tulips and 4 pink and 3 purple Ore and also a birthday set please make me a offer if your interested I would love tbt :)

Idk
I'll start with 100 feel free to counter offer

this is the second time that it has happened to me. Glad I wasnt the only one. haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

to*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure! Is your town ok?

- - - Post Merge - - -

10 pink roses for the ores?

I would rather do 1:1 or 2:1 sorry >"<
But I see your thread. Do u want to trade 1:1 for pink or purple tulips?

Back