• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop 💟 SETS 💟 DLC 🌴 ISLAND 🌈 Regional 🇯🇵 RARES 🍀 Clovers 🍀 ART 🎨 TBT COLLECTIBLES 🍑

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some things I'd like to get if I may. :)

Afternoon Tea Set (40 tbt)
Lucky Clovers x20 (200 tbt)
Jacob's Ladder x10 (70 tbt)
Gold Roses x20 (120 tbt)

So 430 tbt total, right?

Can I have all your flowers and lucky clovers please? But can I pay 2mil in normal bells please as I really needs my btb.

Hi, I'd like to buy a toy hammer, golden shovel, cucumber horse, and beans (130 TBT in total). If you have an eggplant cow, I would like to buy that too. :) I'll be available for trade starting at 6 pm PST tonight.

Hi, I'd like to buy a toy hammer, golden shovel, cucumber horse, and beans (130 TBT in total). If you have an eggplant cow, I would like to buy that too. :) I'll be available for trade starting at 6 pm PST tonight.

that's great! I'll be back on after 8:30pm PST

animalcrossing_signature.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back