Shop Set Shop! Currently Closed! Well open again once my arm is not broken

OK I've added you and I opened my gate!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright the Jingle set has been picked up! The rococo set still needs home! Again I'm welling to trade a set for the full astro set!

Do you still have my jingle set or do I need to order again? :3 Edit: Guess I'll need to order it again. If you have the creepy I'll take it.

Last edited:
Oh I need to reorder it I gave it to F3Ryan!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ryan I'm open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ryan I'm open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright Ryan if you not here in 10mins I'm closing!

- - - Post Merge - - -

1min before I close my gate!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Closed!

Opps I forgot to close this lol! And yes you may but you'll have to wait Intl tomorrow sorry!

Bump! The rococo set still needs a home! Also I have just got the order for creepy so if any one wants it they can have it! Also I'm looking for full astro if someone could get me it that would be great!

Name: Iggy
Time your usually on: Off and on but if we set a time I'll be there.
Town name: London

Also I have several sets that you're missing. If possible could we do a catalog trade? I need to catalog Cabin, Exotic, Stripe, and Sci-Fi I have Alpine, Robo, Regal, Polka-Dot, Blue, Lovely, and Green I can offer in return. I know you said one set at a time, if it helps you any, I can also tell you exactly which pieces I'm missing so you don't have to spend bells that you don't have to.

Hey, totally ramdom but you said you have Polka Dot Set. Could I buy the Low Table and Dotty Wall off you buy any chance? ^.^

Hello!

Name:Mayor Seb/Sebastian
Time your usually on:8:30pm AEST (GMT + 10 hours)
Town name:paradiso
What set:Minimalist

If its easier for you, I can pick it up from any time from about 6:30am AEST - 9:30 AEST, or 1pm AEST - 9:30pm AEST

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello!

Name:Mayor Seb/Sebastian
Time your usually on:8:30pm AEST (GMT + 10 hours)
Town name:paradiso
What set:Minimalist

If its easier for you, I can pick it up from any time from about 6:30am AEST - 9:30 AEST, or 1pm AEST - 9:30pm AEST tommorow is what I meant to add, I'm a little busy today sorry, just notification me when your ready!

Back