Shop Set Shop! Currently Closed! Well open again once my arm is not broken

I am just curious because it's 4am in this part of the world. but, how long do each order take to ship. would it be in like 4 hrs or 8 hrs from now? i just don't want to miss my order and cause a stir if i fall asleep at the wrong time...but If this question is too tedious then disregard.

I do a special trick to get the items faster! I should have your items in 10mins!

Forget my post I now have the rococo bed cataloged. I don't suppose you have any polka dot stuff? ^.^

He TT's. :) Back and forth, gets the items by repeating the days.

Name: Sake
Country US of A
Time your usually on: Most of the time. Afternoons.
Town name: Red Hill
What set: Jingle (But to be honest I would settle for cataloging)

Country US of A
not really I skip to 5pm then skip back to 9am then I do over again its way safer than skipping a day! Also I have the sleek set read yo pick up!

Last edited:
When can I get my Jingle set? I posted but you never replied :(
probably soon I'm going to let sakume catalog the set I have now and wait for the other person replys

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also the sleek set is ready to be picked up!

Last edited:
Name: Jess
Country UK :p
Time your usually on: Most of the time.
Town name: Windsor
What set: Just wondering if you have any polka dot stuff. If not ignore this post :3

I want the stripe bathroom sink for 10k, 100k for the whole set when I need one piece is stupid for me.

Country US of A
hey you can come over now and catalog it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright after I'm done with these last offers I'm closeing the shop I got stuff to do to today! If you have order and your waiting I'm sorry but you'll have to wait!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aww she got off would any one else wanna catalog it for the same price?

Bump! hey I just got the Creepy set! I have full rococo set for any who wants to order it! Also again the Jingle set is ready to be picked up by any who has it as there order!

Bump! The Jingle set and the rococo set is ready for someone to get!

Name: Iggy
Time your usually on: Off and on but if we set a time I'll be there.
Town name: London

Also I have several sets that you're missing. If possible could we do a catalog trade? I need to catalog Cabin, Exotic, Stripe, and Sci-Fi I have Alpine, Robo, Regal, Polka-Dot, Blue, Lovely, and Green I can offer in return. I know you said one set at a time, if it helps you any, I can also tell you exactly which pieces I'm missing so you don't have to spend bells that you don't have to.

Bump! The Rococo & Jingle sets are available for pick up right now for anyone who what's them! Also I'm welling to trade a set for the Astro set I don't care if its just cataloging!

Last edited:
How about the Jingle set I can get you it right now!

Last edited:
Back