Serious Talk on Sex -Keep It Mature! description about a manga now added

Status
Not open for further replies.
30 minutes of dedication per day, same as a standard mafia game.

I feel like this is being generous .___.
but in the end it really depends on the guy and his ability to... er... pace himself

ALSO: i read some time ago that pre-*** does not contain sperm and therefore cannot result in pregnancy. Thoughts on this?

There's really no standard for it, I don't think. It varies from person to person. A guy could go for a while in one situation, but take less than five minutes in a different situation. If you truly want a standard, though, maybe at least 5-10 minutes. Again, though, I don't think there really is a standard.

Are you sure I don't know how anybody could be that patient.

but in the end it really depends on the guy and his ability to... er... pace himself

ALSO: i read some time ago that pre-*** does not contain sperm and therefore cannot result in pregnancy. Thoughts on this?

That is complete BS. Which is why it's never a good idea to use the "pulling out" meathod because women have gotten pregnant from that.

The name of the thread + the fact this is on a forum for animal crossing, a game aimed towards children = the inevitability that immature people will come to derail the thread. Having said that, I don't feel the need to take part in the discussion of sex. Doesn't interest me at all~ c:

I'm pretty sure it does contain sperm, which is why a condom is so important. That's also why you should be very careful with your hands during foreplay if you don't have condoms. (Then again, I'm no scientist, so take that for what you will)

The name of the thread + the fact this is on a forum for animal crossing, a game aimed towards children = the inevitability that immature people will come to derail the thread. Having said that, I don't feel the need to take part in the discussion of sex. Doesn't interest me at all~ c:

Then why the heck would you say any of that in the first place or bother to repeat what six others already said?

Because her opinion is the same as those six, Doesn't mean she can't speak out, dude.

I actually know the answer to this wao
Yes and no, essentially.
It doesn't itself contain any sperm, I'm pretty sure it like picks up (sorry I am kinda awkward lol) any ones that were well.. left behind from before on the way, if that makes sense.
Apparently if a guy goes to the toilet before hand, all of that is gotten rid of, and so the precum has no sperm in it.

Even so, not using protection because of that is a stupid idea :")

Because her opinion is the same as those six, Doesn't mean she can't speak out, dude.
I agree ^^ I think the title could be more appropriate, but eh, I'll still lurk around here.

I was talking to my friend Reggie, but he couldn't give me an answer.

How do I know when my body is ready?

Then why the heck would you say any of that in the first place or bother to repeat what six others already said?

Because this is a forum, and if you don't know the definition of forum, here it is: a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

:)

yea, i figured it was something like that with the pre-***. like i said, it prevents pregnancy not STDS.

also, a resource for the girls on here
http://www.vaginapagina.com/

I got the sperm information from this site so I think it's pretty reliable. They linked to a study and everything. And well, I know people that have either been hella lucky or have proven the pre-*** theory to be true.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back