• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Serious Talk on Sex -Keep It Mature! description about a manga now added

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree. Sure masturbation may start off when you're young and ignorant. But it's not ok. There's a very normal reason you (normally) feel guilt afterwards. Inside your conscience has been telling you to stop. Of course if a person repeatidly ignores this feeling your conscience goes blunt and the guilt may go away. Masturbation is wrong because it does physical damage and because it includes lust. And lust destroys love.
And the Bible as well warns very strict againt it telling to "flee from lust" and saying "Every sin a man commits outside his body. But the sexual immoral sins against his own body"
Really masturbation can destroy you. Don't get into it it, and if you are do all you can to get out of it.
Honestly this is hilarious.

I disagree. Sure masturbation may start off when you're young and ignorant. But it's not ok. There's a very normal reason you (normally) feel guilt afterwards. Inside your conscience has been telling you to stop. Of course if a person repeatidly ignores this feeling your conscience goes blunt and the guilt may go away. Masturbation is wrong because it does physical damage and because it includes lust. And lust destroys love.
And the Bible as well warns very strict againt it telling to "flee from lust" and saying "Every sin a man commits outside his body. But the sexual immoral sins against his own body"
Really masturbation can destroy you. Don't get into it it, and if you are do all you can to get out of it.

I'll leave this for you.
And this, maybe. If you want to read it.

Don't know if this considered a "reliable" source since I haven't heard of this site.

we had one chance to make it a serious thread and we all ruined it

I think it's still a pretty helpful thread but i guess we need people to actually ask for advice :p

they're filled with candy so make sure to get a bat and hit one as hard as you can so you can get the candy
trust me i am doctor person

they're filled with candy so make sure to get a bat and hit one as hard as you can so you can get the candy
trust me i am doctor person

mm yeah smudgy candy bby

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, lol is that manga Futari Ecchi for Ladies or?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back