Serious Talk on Sex -Keep It Mature! description about a manga now added

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're quite wrong there.

Question : Is using a condom during sexual intercourse wrong? Or is it a good thing?

Most of the time yes. Even if the girl is taking some other contraception it's always best to stay clear from STDs and STIs. The only time I'd say don't worry about using a condom is if you know both you and your partner is clean.

See this is a tough one because yes we do have that forum but I don't think anyone really feels like it's approriate to discuss about sex there. It's seems to be more about general things for that topic. Also some things about gay sex can also benefit for straight sex too.
Hmm. . . :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think that's litterally just about the simples terms of sex and how babies are made.

Believe me, I'm all for the support of that topic, but a lot of controversy and arguments arise in the LGBTQIA thread. That's why I made a group for it that I can moderate to prevent arguments :)

Question : Is using a condom during sexual intercourse wrong? Or is it a good thing?

Always use a condom! Especially if you or your partner isn't using any other kinds of birth control (like the pill) and even if you think both you and your partner are clean. You never know, and every kind of birth control method can fail. It's always always always better to use a condom and be safe than not.

Believe me, I'm all for the support of that topic, but a lot of controversy and arguments arise in the LGBTQIA thread. That's why I made a group for it that I can moderate to prevent arguments :)

Oh really? Thanks or the warning. Yeah I should put some rule up soon.

I personally think it's a good thing. If anyone tells you that it's wrong...well, it's just not. There's nothing shameful about it, either, if that's also what you're wondering. It also keeps you mostly safe from STD's and pregnancy. So no, nothing wrong or bad about it =)

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if anyone were to spurt "ye so you put the donger in the puss" anytime soon.

I dunno, Sex Ed. threads never last long, even if it's trying to remain as Mature as possible.

I concur. On the flip-side, I didn't come to an animal crossing forum to receive youth support; thus it's hard for me to really take these threads seriously. But I guess some people find these threads useful? Maybe I'm just too old. Oh well, c'est la vie.

Last edited:
This type of stuff is appreciated but I honestly believe this thread will end up being closed eventually, So I've issued a report to do so and here's why.

1. Obviously can turn into a pile of Immature mess, Sure those members will get warnings/bans for being a pile of morons but this type of thread will end up calling these people eitherway.

2. The difference between Young members and Old members are quite big, There is quite a few people who are even younger than 13, I would assume it'd be more clean if they were taught stuff like this in Sexual Education classes in School.

3. Educational it might be, but it's not exactly clean content, I'm sure the forums don't allow it (Maybe to an extent idk) and might come off as awkward to some members.

I'm not calling this thread out because I disliked Sex education back in my day, I honestly disliked being taught about Penises and it was kind of disturbing knowing the specifics of the Female genitals when I was like 11, This stuff is incredibly respected to bring people into the world of sexual intercourse and how to avoid diseases and accidental pregnancy and all.

I just don't think this is the right place to discuss it, All in my own opinion, I could be the biggest idiot around for all I know to you.

ALWAYS WEAR A CONDOM

i have had too many STD scares in my life, trust me on this one

KarlaKGB asks: How long is a guy typically supposed to last during sexual intercourse?

30 minutes of dedication per day, same as a standard mafia game.

LOL. I love this reply. He's starting to talk about the reds now. It's really got him going

Last edited:
Another rule I would recommend is to keep the "LGBTQIA- Discussion and Support" stuff out of this. This is for the factual information of sex, not about the controversy of sexuality and gender. The only thing I think it would be appropriate would be if you are talking about precautions taken with different forms of sexual intercourse.

I think it kinda should be though.
Because this is taught even less in schools, imagine how confused you would be as a well non straight or non cisgendered teenager? Similarly, people get really really confused about how other people (of other sexualities/genders if any) have sex, because the topic is pretty much ignored.

This type of stuff is appreciated but I honestly believe this thread will end up being closed eventually, So I've issued a report to do so and here's why.

1. Obviously can turn into a pile of Immature mess, Sure those members will get warnings/bans for being a pile of morons but this type of thread will end up calling these people eitherway.

2. The difference between Young members and Old members are quite big, There is quite a few people who are even younger than 13, I would assume it'd be more clean if they were taught stuff like this in Sexual Education classes in School.

3. Educational it might be, but it's not exactly clean content, I'm sure the forums don't allow it (Maybe to an extent idk) and might come off as awkward to some members.

I'm not calling this thread out because I disliked Sex education back in my day, I honestly disliked being taught about Penises and it was kind of disturbing knowing the specifics of the Female genitals when I was like 11, This stuff is incredibly respected to bring people into the world of sexual intercourse and how to avoid diseases and accidental pregnancy and all.

I just don't think this is the right place to discuss it, All in my own opinion, I could be the biggest idiot around for all I know to you.

1. You don't know how bad it is really going to get. So far people are taking this seriously and being very respectful so we might only get a few immature ones for all you know.

2.Yes that may be true but for all you know their mental age might be better then some 16 year olds and can handle this kind of stuff. Plus a lot of kids have read or seen things far worse than what will be said in this forum.

3. I assure you that everyone has kept it clean here and answer the questions as best as they can.

4.Well it's important to know about your body and how you develop so you can understand things more. Also it makes sex a lot easier and more enjoyable when you know about how parts of the human body works.

I will say this, however. The title is completely inappropriate, I'd change it if you have any hopes of this thread surviving the night.

4.Well it's important to know about your body and how you develop so you can understand things more. Also it makes sex a lot easier and more enjoyable when you know about how parts of the human body works.

Yes, lets not stick a penis in someones ear for sexual enjoyment that is not a very good idea

KarlaKGB asks: How long is a guy typically supposed to last during sexual intercourse?

There isn't a certain time. The adverage time is different depending on what country you're from (weird I know) and it also depends on other things like the guy you're with, how much time you've spent during foreplay, if he maybe feels pressured or there's something on his mind. Everyone is different and it's always different with each situation.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, lets not stick a penis in someones ear for sexual enjoyment that is not a very good idea

Yes exactly. xD

There's really no standard for it, I don't think. It varies from person to person. A guy could go for a while in one situation, but take less than five minutes in a different situation. If you truly want a standard, though, maybe at least 5-10 minutes. Again, though, I don't think there really is a standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back