• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Auction semi-original Marshal

river

Bells
Famous Mushroom
Froggy Easter Egg
Silver Trophy (Second Place)
Lost Book
Tortimer
Feedback
100% (88) +
Alright, now I never done an auction before, but since a lot of people want him, I figured this would be the best way of selling him. He's moving on the 1st of May but I will TT him into boxes for the winner.

He's about, like, 85% original because he traded 3 items in his house (the cactus by his bed, the sloppy chair and the standing spotlight) but he's still wearing his denim jacket and he's got his original catchphrase.

So I'm only going to be taking TBT because I'm not really sure how it would work if I were to take both IGB and TBT, I figured just TBT would be easier.

The starting bid is 10 TBT, with a minimum increment of 5 TBT. Buyout is 100 TBT.

The auction will go on for 24 hours after this post was made.

Last edited:
ill do starting bid of 10btb since crystal changed their mind

Last edited:
Back