• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Selling off all my cats in My Town of Mario B-Felicity sold!

HMCaprica

Heather M. Music Maker
Bells
New Horizons Token
Purple Bat Potion
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Feedback
100% (499) +
I have a town full of cats that as they are prepared to move i will put them up for sale. you can put dibs on them if you would like but ultimately it will come down to the highest bidder who can take them the fastest.
So Here are the cat's, they are all pretty popular:

1.Lolly(SOLD)
2.Kid Cat
3.Rosie
4.Tangy
5.Merry
6.Felicity(SOLD)
7.Punchy
8.Bob
9.Olivia
10.Mitzi

They are NOT all orginal. Some are about 90-95% I have had them for a LONG time and they have gotten clothes and furniture from each other that I could not prevent, along with catchphrases. But they all have been loved very much.

So if your interested in any of them let me know and I will see who I can get into boxes first. I use to do cycling a LOT so I know how to get them out. Its just a matter of making sure that the person they are going to do will have a spot open at that time they are available. Also I am ONLY looking for TBT no IGB at all. Average is 100 as most of them are popular even if they are not original all the way. I think at least 75-100 TBT is good.

lolly has found a better home!

Felicity is ready to move-taking bids now!
use tis FC to add me:4957-5990-8979

Last edited:
Can I give you All my tbt bells for Lolly plus one million igb? Sorry I'm a bit poor on here but I've been hunting for her for a while.

i dont want your cats but i hope they find a good home ^.^

Honestly, I'd love Mitzi and Punchy, maybe Merry if she wants to move first, but the first two are ideal.. I have plenty of TBT bells. I'd like to put my main dibs on Mitzi, but if Punchy wants to move before her and no one else dibs him, I'll gladly take him too and I'll pay a little extra for him since he isn't my main dibs.

I have two spaces in my town right now since it's new and I haven't had the forced random villager yet, so having Mitzi and Punchy would be a dream. I think I have a week before the game will force someone to move in, so I'm praying one of the above two cats will want to move before then.

If it's okay to call dibs on two at once, I can pay some TBT now if that helps.

Last edited:
I will actually start working on them moving out tonight and i am sure I can get one on the moving train(usually can pinpoint but as it IS random we will see how it will go) bob was the last one to ping only a few days ago before i decided I was going to sell them all. lolly likes to ping a lot as well. So we shall see, I will keep you all updated!

Omg my last of my dreamies are all cats can't wait to bid for them!!

omg yay I've been looking. For Lolly Mitzi and punchy so I'll will do whatever I can to get atleast one of them!!!!

Lolly is the first one to Ping to move, taking the highest bidder that can take her either now, a few minutes from now or some time today. MUST BE TBT bids only. NO IGB I have no use for them I have a full bank and do n ot need IGB at all. I have no voids.
She is 90-95% original.

Last edited:
I'll no longer be needing Punchy as I was able to get him elsewhere, so now I'm hoping for Mitzi. :)

I would pay 200 TBT for Lolly or even more... I'm looking to be with her again after I had to buy the game again and its not the same without my cutie sweet heart...

p.s. sorry second page didnt load

Last edited:
I can pay 95 TBT for Punchy if that's okay, since he's not 100% original. But I will happily raise my bid to a bit more if necessary.

Nevermind, I found him~

Last edited:
Tangy Tangy!!! I'd love to have him since he's one of my dreamies!!!

Gonna do some time travel now and see if I can get a place for either Felicity, Bob or Mitzi (since I want to reserve the 10th place in case I find Lolly) I will keep you update

Could I PLEASE HAVE TANGY OR KID CAT PLEASE I CAN PAY UUUUUUUUUUUUY

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello I would like to have tangy or kidcat I can pay

Thanks everyone for your offers but it will be first come first serve and best offer! Thanks for understnading!
Right now
Felicity is ready to move-taking bids now! she is 95% original. I literally paid 70 million IGB for her. I don't expect that now and I am not taking IGB but she is very special so I hope she goes to a great new home. I will be back around 8 PM eastern so will check back then. You can either leave your bids here, or vm/pm me.
use tis FC to add me:4957-5990-8979

Back