Bells
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (145) +
After another intense bout of TT I am desperately looking to sell flowers again!! My town is so overcrowded and I've been dying to do construction! Now selling cheaper NMT rates!

Only have:
purple tulips
orange tulips
blue windflowers
pink windflowers
green mums
purple mums
pink roses
orange roses

Everything will mostly be 5 for 1 Nook Miles ticket, exceptions are 1nmt per green mum. (Buy 10 green mums and only pay 9NMT!)

Thank you! :lemon:

Last edited:
i'm interested in your pink lilies! i have a bunch of purple mums if you'd like to trade!

I have orange, blue and pink Hyacinths. I have 13 pink, 14 orange and 8 blue. I’d like a couple of any three types. So however many you want, I’ll take from you.

I would love your pink lilies!! I have pink and purple tulips to trade for possibly all of them x) I have pink mums as well :)

i'm interested in your pink lilies! i have a bunch of purple mums if you'd like to trade!

Is 8 lilies for 8 mums good? :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have orange, blue and pink Hyacinths. I have 13 pink, 14 orange and 8 blue. I’d like a couple of any three types. So however many you want, I’ll take from you.

Could I take 6 of each colour for 6 pink lilies, 6 black lilies and 6 orange roses?!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would love your pink lilies!! I have pink and purple tulips to trade for possibly all of them x) I have pink mums as well :)

I could do 16 pink lilies for 8 pink and 8 purple tulips?? :lemon:

I'll give some Black Tulips + Blue Pansies for Black Lilies - About 3 of each.

Is 8 lilies for 8 mums good? :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I could do 16 pink lilies for 8 pink and 8 purple tulips?? :lemon:

Sure! :D Almost forgot, can I trade an additional black lily too? I just need one more for breeding, I can trade another pink tulip for it! :)

That’s a deal.
I'll prepare your flowers and open my gates shortly!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure! :D Almost forgot, can I trade an additional black lily too? I just need one more for breeding, I can trade another pink tulip for it! :)
Yes thats fine!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Namaka, my gate is now open! Please come through on code H3Y1H. J3rkGirl, you can start coming over too :)

Last edited:
I'll prepare your flowers and open my gates shortly!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes thats fine!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Namaka, my gate is now open! Please come through on code H3Y1H. J3rkGirl, you can start coming over too :)

Okay! x) I’ll be right over after I grab the flowers! I think we need to be friends via Switch + best friends in game in order to shovel your flowers away!

Reopening! Opened under friends :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes I will!! Send me a switch FC request! :lemon:

Hi! I tried typing in your SW but it’s not working for me for some reason? :( My SW is: 0533-2431-7531

EDIT: Nevermind, was able to add you :) I was looking at your SW in your signature, but instead of the “9” in the “7089” it’s a “6”!

Last edited:
Hi! I tried typing in your SW but it’s not working for me for some reason? :( My SW is: 0533-2431-7531

EDIT: Nevermind, was able to add you :) I was looking at your SW in your signature, but instead of the “9” in the “7089” it’s a “6”!

Oops i must have mistyped in my signature!! Im sorry for that omg. I'll open now under friends!

Last edited:
Back