• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling Selling: DIY Recipes LF: NMTs, Star fragments, Others Inside

I have the purple dolly if you want to trade with the DIY terrarium ! (I have NMT too if you want)

Could I buy your Cherry Blossom Petal Pile DIY for 2 NMTs?
I have the Purple Dolly as well, but I'd have to catalog it for the next day :(
I would be good with 2 NMTs for it~

Do you still have the blue rose crown available?
I believe I do but let me load up the game to verify first.

I have the purple dolly if you want to trade with the DIY terrarium ! (I have NMT too if you want)
The purple dolly for it would be great! c:

Ok cuz I can trade a black dolly and maybe something else for it lemme double check!

edit: I can throw in 2 Taurus star fragments too!

If they're still available, the chic tulip crown, the pansy wreath and the bamboo partition for 6nmt?

Ok cuz I can trade a black dolly and maybe something else for it lemme double check!

edit: I can throw in 2 Taurus star fragments too!
If you're alright with it, a taurus star frag is fine for the recipe :3 I was able to finally grab the game and I do have one recipe for this left.

awesome ! Let me know when we can trade !
Of course~ I'm going to give someone a few more minutes to respond about a trade then I'll message you.

If they're still available, the chic tulip crown, the pansy wreath and the bamboo partition for 6nmt?
Hello! Checked to make sure and I do have these available, so I'd be good with 6 nmt for them. c: I've got a couple trades beforehand but I'll message you within a few minutes here.

-Ironwood Low Table
-Ironwood DIY Workbench
-Ironwood Bed
-Natural Garden Chair
How many NMT for them?

Back