• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Selling: DIY Recipes LF: NMTs, Star fragments, Others Inside

kyrynbunni

Bells
Switch
5157-8301-2044
Feedback
100% (27) +
[Currently: Online]

Hello.
My entire basement is covered in extra DIY recipes so I figured it was time to sell them off. Since there are so many, I will separate the recipes by category so if you're looking for a specific one, hopefully this will make it easier to find. Please keep in mind that I am at work at the moment and while I am working from home, there may be a time when I disappear to answer the phone or such. Please just be patient and I will get right back to you as soon as I can.

I am looking for the following in exchange for these DIY recipes:
-Nook Miles Ticket
-Dolly of every color except pink, red, white, and blue
-Zodiac Fragments

Below are the recipe categories that I have for sale. I will do my best to update these lists and the one above as trades are completed. If you're interested, feel free to offer and I will get back to you~

-Fruit Wreath
-Cherry Speakers x2
-Cherry Lamp
-Cherry Rug
-Peach Rug
-Orange Rug
-Cherry Wall
-Pear Bed

-Shell Rug x2
-Shell bed x2
-Shell Arch

-Simple Wooden Fence x2
-Cherry-Blossom Wand
-Bamboo Sphere
-Bamboo-Grove Wall

-Floral Swag
-Mum Cushion x2
-Rose Bed

-Lucky Gold Cat
-Golden Dishes
-Golden Toilet
-Golden Arowana Model

-Ironwood Low Table
-Ironwood DIY Workbench
-Ironwood Bed

-Armor Shoes
-Log Chair
-Log Bench
-Natural Garden Chair
-Unglazed Dish Set
-Manga-Library Wall
-Cutting Board
-Butter Churn
-Stacked Magazines

Last edited:
hey can I get a blue rose crown diy?
I got dollies in red, green, purple and white
Of course~ :3 Would you mind doing a dolly in red in exchange?
Post automatically merged:

I have the white blue and red dolly can I trade them for the shell lamp diy and rose bed diy?
Would you be good with the white dolly and blue dolly for the diys?

that's fine by me
you can ofc also get a purple or green one if you accept the offer from the poster above
edit: ok I'll bring the red one then!
Apologies for the delay, I'll message you with a dodo code soon :3

hi, can i buy the coconut wall planter, hanging terrarium, ironwood chair, and western style stone for 4 nmt?
Yep! I'd definitely be good with that. I'll message you with a dodo code soon after finishing up the first two trades. Thank you!

Yes that is fine :)
Awesome! Give me a couple minutes to get everything set.

Could I buy your Cherry Blossom Petal Pile DIY for 2 NMTs?
I have the Purple Dolly as well, but I'd have to catalog it for the next day :(

Back