• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Selling: DIY Recipes LF: NMTs, Star fragments, Others Inside

I have the purple dolly if you want to trade with the DIY terrarium ! (I have NMT too if you want)

Could I buy your Cherry Blossom Petal Pile DIY for 2 NMTs?
I have the Purple Dolly as well, but I'd have to catalog it for the next day :(
I would be good with 2 NMTs for it~

Do you still have the blue rose crown available?
I believe I do but let me load up the game to verify first.

I have the purple dolly if you want to trade with the DIY terrarium ! (I have NMT too if you want)
The purple dolly for it would be great! c:

Ok cuz I can trade a black dolly and maybe something else for it lemme double check!

edit: I can throw in 2 Taurus star fragments too!

If they're still available, the chic tulip crown, the pansy wreath and the bamboo partition for 6nmt?

Ok cuz I can trade a black dolly and maybe something else for it lemme double check!

edit: I can throw in 2 Taurus star fragments too!
If you're alright with it, a taurus star frag is fine for the recipe :3 I was able to finally grab the game and I do have one recipe for this left.

awesome ! Let me know when we can trade !
Of course~ I'm going to give someone a few more minutes to respond about a trade then I'll message you.

If they're still available, the chic tulip crown, the pansy wreath and the bamboo partition for 6nmt?
Hello! Checked to make sure and I do have these available, so I'd be good with 6 nmt for them. c: I've got a couple trades beforehand but I'll message you within a few minutes here.

-Ironwood Low Table
-Ironwood DIY Workbench
-Ironwood Bed
-Natural Garden Chair
How many NMT for them?

Back