Lost Star Fragment 002.AN
International Space Cetacean Star Fragment
Space Whale Plush
White Crescent Moon
Andromeda Potion
Galaxolotl Star Fragment
Feedback
100% (4) +
I've got a bunch of black gold, pink and blue roses and a bunch of cosmos too and wanted to clear them for an area I have planned. Accepting basically anything and I'm happy to accept low prices, I'm pretty new and have mainly been lurking so TBT would be preferred but Idm whatever :giggle:

Last edited:
Bump- 🌹
Post automatically merged:

Updated To Include The blue + pink roses and cosmos I need gone too

Last edited:
I've got a bunch of black gold, pink and blue roses and a bunch of cosmos too and wanted to clear them for an area I have planned. Accepting basically anything and I'm happy to accept low prices, I'm pretty new and have mainly been lurking so TBT would be preferred but Idm whatever :giggle:

Hi. If you still have them, can I buy 4 gold roses? I've seen them listed at 5 tbt per flower at LittleMissPanda's shop. Is that amount acceptable?

Hi. If you still have them, can I buy 4 gold roses? I've seen them listed at 5 tbt per flower at LittleMissPanda's shop. Is that amount acceptable?
Sure! hahah Sorry I've been busy with things and only just saw your message lmk when you're free and we can work something out!

How many gold roses do you have? I need 16, 10 for a gold rose wreath recipe that i got a while back, and 6 for a gold rose crown recipe that i also got a while back. I have plenty of IGB to give you.

Are we still trying to trade for those gold roses? I feel like we keep missing each other when we do.

Back