Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. TBT Bells

TeeJayM

Bells
Feedback
100% (16) +
Hiya, for all those starting out or still needing some fruits and vegetables I have them all! A stack (10) of any fruit or veg is 3 tbt or 300 bells whichever option you prefer.

All available:
ORANGES
APPLES
PEARS
CHERRIES
PEACHES
COCONUTS
BAMBOO (shoots)

WHEAT
SUGARCANE
TOMATOES
CARROTS
POTATOES
ORANGE PUMPKINS
WHITE PUMPKINS
GREEN PUMPKINS
YELLOW PUMPKINS

Hello , I’ve only just started the game up so I require a stack of all except coconuts , pears and peaches please ! Thank you so much

Hello , I’ve only just started the game up so I require a stack of all except coconuts , pears and peaches please ! Thank you
No problem, would you like to collect or me to deliver?
whichever is easier for you , I haven’t done this before! And I’ll be able to pay in bells if that’s okay ? How much will I owe ?

Hello , I’ve only just started the game up so I require a stack of all except coconuts , pears and peaches please ! Thank you

whichever is easier for you , I haven’t done this before! And I’ll be able to pay in bells if that’s okay ? How much will I owe ?
Can you collect, I'll be online in about 40 minutes. It'll be 3500 bells. Did you want bamboo shoots as well?

Yes please !
Let me know when you’re ready and send over the code , in the meantime I’ll set up the Nintendo online

hey hey! are you still selling?
i need cherries, peaches, carrots, tomatoes, white pumpkins, yellow pumpkins and potatoes!! can pay in bells!! :3

hey hey! are you still selling?
i need cherries, peaches, carrots, tomatoes, white pumpkins, yellow pumpkins and potatoes!! can pay in bells!! :3
Yes I'm still selling that'll be 2000 bells for everything. I'll be online today after 4pm GMT so let me know what time works for you.

i can be on today! sorry for the missed message, i’m all the way in est time zone lol

Hi are you still selling ?? I just need some cherries, peaches, pears & bamboo :) let me know!

Hi!! I am looking for peaches, cherries, and oranges. Never done this before, so I’ll do whatever is easiest for you! I’m in CST. Thanks!! :)

Hi!! I am looking for peaches, cherries, and oranges. Never done this before, so I’ll do whatever is easiest for you! I’m in CST. Thanks!! :)
Hi that's no problem, I'll be online today after 4pm GMT which I believe is 10am CST, let me know if that works for you!

Hiya, for all those starting out or still needing some fruits and vegetables I have them all! A stack (10) of any fruit or veg is 3 tbt or 300 bells whichever option you prefer.

All available:
ORANGES
APPLES
PEARS
CHERRIES
PEACHES
COCONUTS
BAMBOO (shoots)

WHEAT
SUGARCANE
TOMATOES
CARROTS