• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Selling 38 New 3ds Models (amiibo exclusives included) + 10 wii U consoles (Cheap!)

I'm so confused. Are these like in game items and do they have a purpose? Like what do they look like? I probably want to buy one, but I'm confused.

@Murray
Sure :3
Please vm or pm me when your ready.
@Mr. Cat
The 3ds and Wii U Both have whole video games that you can play! 3ds is Puzzle league, and Wii U is island escape.

When playing both games you get exclusive rewards (furniture, clothing, even handhelds!) and tickets!

Sorry everyone, but im going to get some food! ill be back in an hour at the least, but ill try and be back as quick as possible!

Let me know when I can visit! c: I transferred tbt :)

Last edited:
@Murray
Sure :3
Please vm or pm me when your ready.
@Mr. Cat
The 3ds and Wii U Both have whole video games that you can play! 3ds is Puzzle league, and Wii U is island escape.

When playing both games you get exclusive rewards (furniture, clothing, even handhelds!) and tickets!

Sorry everyone, but im going to get some food! ill be back in an hour at the least, but ill try and be back as quick as possible!

I see. Sweet! Thanks for answering. I would like the HHD 3DS (K.K. if you're out if HHD) and a Black Wii U. Offering 150 tbt?

@Bonjohnp4ever
@Mr. Cat
@Murray

Kk, im back!
Yes, yes, yes, and yes!

pm or vm me when your ready!

@Le-Vane
Yes you may ^-^

Last 2 arent really 3ds items, they are part of the puzzle set :3 Though they are based off of 3ds X3

Pm me or vm me when ready :3

Can I get a isabelle 3ds for 50 tbt? c: I can go a bit higher if you feel it's too low

Last edited:
Ive taken note of everyones orders! I will not be delivering anymore tonight (except to lilac, as the user sent bells before this post)

ill leave the thread open in case anybody else wants to order, but take note, Do NOT send me bells until tommorow, cause tonight i wont be deliverin no more! ill resume tomorrow!

I fell asleep!! but ill be ready to go tomorrow!! rest well <3

Back