• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Sell Your Perfect Oranges for Premium at Vespa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxley

Bells
Feedback
100% (3) +
Reese is buying Perfect Oranges at my Re-Tail for premium today. If you'd like to sell them, I'm opening my gate right now, just give me a head's up.

Long as you're in my town, I'd just appreciate you follow standard protocol - don't run through my flowers or chop down vegetation or take anything without asking me.

Cheers, guys. I'll keep the thread updated with occupancy levels and whatnot.

Well, 's been about 40 mintues and I haven't heard from or seen you since so I'm gonna go ahead and close up again. But if you still want in, I'm still here!

Anyone else? Let me know if you wanna come over, I'll pick up your friend code and open my gates again.

Hey, I've been sitting on a stack of perfect oranges for a while that I'd like to sell. May I come over?

I just added you so I'm about to go open my gate!

Annnd open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are closed again, but the offer is still open. Just let me know!

Last edited:
hey whats your native friut mine is pears i was hopping i can sell my prefect pears in your town

My native fruit is peaches. You wouldn't be able to get the premium price for your pears, but you'd still get that bonus bc it's a different town and whatnot. I'll go ahead and register you. Do you have the other fruits? If there are any fruits I have that you want to plant in your town, you can take them, just give me the head's up first.

Last edited:
The gate is open. Head on over anytime you like!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Taking a quick hiatus to go visit a friend. I have the Late Night Ordinance, so my shop will still be open until 2am EST. If you are still interested in coming by later, go ahead and post here so I can register your friend code. I will post another update when I am back and open for more visitors!

If anyone is still interested, I am still taking on visitors. :3

Hello, I'mnot looking to sell, but would it be ok with you if i visit your town to get signatures for one of my villagers petitions please? cx thank you for your consideration

- - - Post Merge - - -

In fact, i actually do have a ton of perfect oranges so it'd be awesome if i could sell them too :B i can give you some of the earnings as compensation for doing me this favor :B

Hello, I'mnot looking to sell, but would it be ok with you if i visit your town to get signatures for one of my villagers petitions please? cx thank you for your consideration

- - - Post Merge - - -

In fact, i actually do have a ton of perfect oranges so it'd be awesome if i could sell them too :B i can give you some of the earnings as compensation for doing me this favor :B

sure thing! you are registered and my gate is open so head over whenever's good!

Thanks to everyone who came by! Hope you cashed in big; I appreciate your inadvertent assistance in getting me closer to my train station upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back