• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Seeking advice

BluebearL

Bells
Hello everyone! If you haven?t already gathered from my posts, I am a very indecisive person! I am seeking for someone (or even multiple people would be great) to visit my campsite and let me know which of Katie?s or Leif?s special reissue would look best in my campsite. If you need anything to craft with it fish or bugs in return, let me know and I?ll put it up in my market box for you.

That's a tough choice since you've got the split of the autumnal and spring vibes, but both would look great in my opinion. I'm super jealous of your tree stump, I really wanted that but not worth the cost of cookies. Just gonna wait and see if it gets reissued at a later date.

That's a tough choice since you've got the split of the autumnal and spring vibes, but both would look great in my opinion. I'm super jealous of your tree stump, I really wanted that but not worth the cost of cookies. Just gonna wait and see if it gets reissued at a later date.

Cookies are just the most annoying thing! I have been trying to get the fairy jar but just keep getting duplicates including of the tree stump, makes me really wish trading was possible. Thank you for the input! I love your campsite by the way, it's gorgeous. Yeah if the Maple or Diana cookie get reissued that would be great. I just need a fairy jar.

Last edited:
Ended up just going for my favourite character- Leif :) 6146D3B2-1BE3-4256-BA00-87043B15649C.jpg
Closing this thread

Hello everyone! If you haven’t already gathered from my posts, I am a very indecisive person! I am seeking for someone (or even multiple people would be great) to visit my campsite and let me know which of Katie’s or Leif’s special reissue would look best in my campsite. If you need anything to craft with it fish or bugs in return, let me know and I’ll put it up in my market box for you.

I saw you just got Leif's. I think you made the right choice, if you want another reissue item I suggest getting the floral canal thing. I need to start grinding wood again, oh god.

Back