Screenshots & Video Capture Share Hub for Animal Crossing: New Horizons

I started my island design last night and did a bit more today, including moving Fauna to her permanent spot. Once her house is settled tomorrow, I will work on her yard. I'm only doing a little bit everyday to prevent burnout.

FFovbymVIAMHqE_
FFovbymVIAIYg4l
FFovbyyVIAMRejQ
FFovbyWVcAAiwOa

Did a bit more work on Fauna's yard. I was thinking about scrapping this entire project but this turned out way better than I thought.

FFyhox5VkAIgtQ-

Claude's birthday was yesterday.

FF3xZL_VQAMcSFs.jpeg

So glad that bus stop was added back into the game.
Before I just used simple panels, a stall, and the public bench or the lecture-hall bench.

FF3wqhHUYAUXWTJ.jpeg

FF3wqhCUYAInuZk.jpeg

Marshal was the first to visit my newly decorated house today.

FF3w3FtVIAQvU6c.jpeg

FF3w3FiVUAAfH8l.jpeg

FF3w3FkVQAMSlJZ.jpeg

FF3w3GhVgAIYwKv.jpeg

Doing stretches at 4 am.

FF3wqhFVEAgg3Wo.jpeg

Hazel being adorable.

FF3wqgsUYAQlupV.jpeg

how do you do the holiday pic ?

I was at Harvey's island. :)

I made a home for Isabelle because she needs a break and because I love her so much 🥰 also I came up with the name lol.

FB_IMG_1638741714860.jpg

FB_IMG_1638741718672.jpg

I am the prettiest pearl.
Thanks for the music box thingy @Pyoopi

View attachment 417129
View attachment 417130
Wow didn’t know that was possible, hilarious !
Post automatically merged:

I wanted to share what I’ve been working on on my second island 🥺 it’s still a big WIP but I’m liking it so far! I’m going for ruincore meets celestial-fairy lol View attachment 417349View attachment 417347View attachment 417348

in looove !!!! 😍

Today is Carrie's birthday! She loved my shirt so much that she immediately gifted me a different one to wear.

1638745153085.png

Wow didn’t know that was possible, hilarious !
I had to glitch into it for the picture, so it was only kinda possible. Then had to have my second character take the picture. A bit too much effort for a single dumb screenshot, honestly. :p

Back