School

okay that's nice.

I respect that you don't understand my situation. Please understand that it's not just 'shopping next week', it's the fact every single friend I've ever had has either ignored me all summer or completely blocked me out, which she has done, and that my faith in humanity and social connections are slowly dying.
I'm not your general 21st century 12 year old girl who is interested in make-up, twerking and gaining the attention of the opposite gender.
my faith in humanity and social connections are slowly dying.
well arent u a special snowflake
What is there to understand oh my god why am I even having this conversation

well school started on tuesday and i've literally made my feet bleed and i've turned up late every day oh well

well arent u a special snowflake
What is there to understand oh my god why am I even having this conversation

well school started on tuesday and i've literally made my feet bleed and i've turned up late every day oh well

Thanks I love snowflakes

Ah school, haha it feels like it was so long ago now :') thankfully I don't have to bother with that anymore, but I do miss it from time to time. Specifically middle school and high school in the earlier years. I finished up in a charter school so I didn't bother to socialize much like I did in my freshman years.

I started my freshman year on August 19th. I am really liking high school so far!

omg why do you think my entire life is a white girl problem please will you explain it makes me feel weird why

because you're not like 'most girls' and idk you just seem a bit ungrateful?? No one has to justify why they're busy and if they're planning late October there's going to be a reason and she could've just said no, no one has to dedicate their time to you and if you don't like your friends then do yourself a favour and find some new ones because school is pretty big and you're going to find someone and if not then you can be busy yourself and join a club

because you're not like 'most girls' and idk you just seem a bit ungrateful?? No one has to justify why they're busy and if they're planning late October there's going to be a reason and she could've just said no, no one has to dedicate their time to you and if you don't like your friends then do yourself a favour and find some new ones because school is pretty big and you're going to find someone and if not then you can be busy yourself and join a club

I wouldn't call myself ungrateful.
If someone invites me to the movies I assume the sweet cinema Jesus has blessed me with social activity and I cherish the 2 hour 18 minute movie running time.

I wouldn't call myself ungrateful.
If someone invites me to the movies I assume the sweet cinema Jesus has blessed me with social activity and I cherish the 2 hour 18 minute movie running time.
Well if I was told I could go to the cinemas with friends in a month I'd be pretty damn grateful considering my condition

Well if I was told I could go to the cinemas with friends in a month I'd be pretty damn grateful considering my condition

But the thing is, she would tell me we're going to the cinemas in a month and then not show up, and then wouldn't even text saying 'sorry I couldn't make it!'.
That's pretty ****ty of her, imo.
If someone else I knew was to ask me to the cinemas in a month, I would be grateful, because I know they would show up or text me the night before if they couldn't attend.

Last edited:
I'm a junior right now.
Let's just say that some kids are so rude in my school.
While others are great people and manage to start up a Game Club.
So my school has it's share of ups and downs.

But the thing is, she would tell me we're going to the cinemas in a month and then not show up, and then wouldn't even text saying 'sorry I couldn't make it!'.
That's pretty ****ty of her, imo.
If someone else I knew was to ask me to the cinemas in a month, I would be grateful, because I know they would show up or text me the night before if they couldn't attend.
Then why are you even friends with her and complaining about her oh my god

eh im in s4
thats like 10th grade for most of ya

school is fine i guess
sometimes it can get boring but other times is quite good
I could actually leave school at the end of this year cause my birthdays one of the lucky ones just before the cut off date, but im staying the extra 2 years before i go to uni to study engineering

Last edited:
Back