• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Satisfaction

I can't get no sat-is-faction... 'Cause I try, and I try, and I try, and I try... I can't get no, I can't get no...

Haha I'm with silkspectre on the relief part! Especially campsite move ins. Some of them would take ages, I was literally with Lucky half an hour trying to get him to move in. Then again with Beau. I've actually closed my cycling town down for a while now :( just because of how quiet the trading plaza it lately. It took a long time to get Beau a home and I saw a Marshal who had nowhere to go after waiting all day. Hopefully I'll get back to it when it picks up again

Great feeling! Who was it?

Shari! Not that popular but still a dreamie <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha I'm with silkspectre on the relief part! Especially campsite move ins. Some of them would take ages, I was literally with Lucky half an hour trying to get him to move in. Then again with Beau. I've actually closed my cycling town down for a while now :( just because of how quiet the trading plaza it lately. It took a long time to get Beau a home and I saw a Marshal who had nowhere to go after waiting all day. Hopefully I'll get back to it when it picks up again

definitely the villager trading plaza is dying, i dont know whats happening :(

definitely the villager trading plaza is dying, i dont know whats happening :(
It's so sad :( im opening mine up again too if things start picking up but i kinda doubt it...

anyways, congrats on getting her! good luck on getting her to move, some villager just wont move xD

Back