• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Saplings! (Also, free wild flowers)

ik its late notice but could i add on one black rose?? i just ran through mine

Oh, sure! It would be 51 TBT, then. Sorry for the delay, I'll be coming over now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi! could i get the rest of your black flowers? i believe it adds up to 23 tbt. :)

Sounds lovely! Oh, and I know I sold one black rose to the above user - I had an extra one in my locker, so you'll still get all 9 roses, plus all the other black hybrids. I'll add you now and get things set - lmk when you're ready!

Hi again! Can I buy the following:
- 12 red-hibiscus starts
- 2 yellow hibiscus starts
- 14 holly starts
- 10 pink-hydrangea starts
- 3 sweet-olive starts

Hi again! Can I buy the following:
- 12 red-hibiscus starts
- 2 yellow hibiscus starts
- 14 holly starts
- 10 pink-hydrangea starts
- 3 sweet-olive starts

Oh, hello! I actually ran out of the holly and sweet-olive starts - I'm sorry, I didn't delete them from the list. I've got all the others, though - the total would be 24 TBT. I'll re-add you and get things ready. Just lmk when you're open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I buy your hibiscus starts and your blue pansies? :)

Well, the above user wanted to buy the hibiscus starts - I can still sell you the 7 blue pansies though. Would 7 TBT be alright? c:

Last edited:
Back