• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Saplings! (Also, free wild flowers)

Dawnpiplup

Kick ass.
Bells
Green Christmas Stocking
Matryoshka Doll
Tin Robot
Festive Bell
Tin Robot
Red Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Chocolate Cake
Feedback
100% (154) +
Hello, everyone! Just thought I'd sell some gardening things that I've been hoarding. I'd prefer drop-off if you'd like to buy anything, as my town is pretty cluttered. The following items below are what I'm selling:

Saplings (1 TBT each):
- 2 cedar saplings
- 7 saplings

If you'd like to buy the bush starts, saplings, and mushrooms with IGB, just make an offer. (I didn't know what to really price these.)

Also, I've got a ton of wild flowers in my town - I've covered a whole west beach (the shorter one) with all kinds, so if you'd like some, it's for free. You may take as many of them as you'd like. I'll refill the beach every now and then, but if there's a certain type of flower that you're looking for, let me know and I can search for them in my town. c:

Thank you!

Last edited:
May I buy:
5 Orange Roses
5 Blue Roses
5 Pink Roses
3 Blue Pansies
4 Black Tulips
3 Black Lillies
3 Blue Violets

For a total of 1,400,000 IGB?

may i buy your purple pansies and all of your blue flowers please??? if you'd rather i don't mind buying less...i'll pay in TBT if that's alright!!

may i buy your purple pansies and all of your blue flowers please??? if you'd rather i don't mind buying less...i'll pay in TBT if that's alright!!

Sure! So all of the purple pansies and all the blue hybrids totals up to 27 TBT. :) I'll add you now, let me know when you're ready to open!

:’)

I know you?re already sold out it looks like. But I?m new here! So I was gonna say next time you get blue roses, I?ll pay up- only are we paying with the site?s money or in game? It?s very confusing! I?ve been trying to get blue roses (like many ACNL players) and after like two literal years I?ve finally given up. I got one- but not the other. I could really use some help!

I know you’re already sold out it looks like. But I’m new here! So I was gonna say next time you get blue roses, I’ll pay up- only are we paying with the site’s money or in game? It’s very confusing! I’ve been trying to get blue roses (like many ACNL players) and after like two literal years I’ve finally given up. I got one- but not the other. I could really use some help!

I think I can add some more blue roses to the list c: how many are you looking for? And, you can pay with either this site's currency or the in-game currency.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, Charcolor won't be needing the purple pansies or the blue hybrids anymore, so they're still up for sale! c:

Hi there, can I buy the following:
- 10 red-hibiscus starts
- 10 yellow hibiscus starts
- 5 pink-azalea starts
- 9 blue-hydrangea starts
- 10 sweet-olive starts
- 2 white-azalea starts
- all mushrooms

Thanks

Hi can i have 14 holly starts and 13 sweet olive starts for 27 tbt?

Hi there, can I buy the following:
- 10 red-hibiscus starts
- 10 yellow hibiscus starts
- 5 pink-azalea starts
- 9 blue-hydrangea starts
- 10 sweet-olive starts
- 2 white-azalea starts
- all mushrooms

Thanks

Sure! It will be 50 TBT total. I'll add you now, let me know when you're gates are open! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi can i have 14 holly starts and 13 sweet olive starts for 27 tbt?

Well, since the above user wanted to buy 10 sweet-olives, I'll just be left with three. So, would 17 TBT be alright? c:

I opened my gate (Pinewick is my town). I'll send over the 50 tbt now :) thanks.

can i have the 50 orange roses for 2,500,000 igb?
if you want it in tbt i can do that also

Back