• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling Sanrio Sets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few pieces of the Pompompurin set . Can I buy the remaining pieces of should I buy the entire set ?

Can I have :
Furniture:
Pompompurin Chair
Pompompurin Pudding
Pompompurin Rack
Pompompurin Tv
Pompompurin Floor
Pompompurin Wall
Pompompurin Dress
Pompompurin Hat
Pompompurin Shoes
Ah , 90 TBT . I'll send them right now.

Last edited:
Is there a way I could possibly mix up the sets a bit? I had bought some sets from someone and they never gave me the walls and floors. I need Tobys Walls and floors, Rillas walls and floors, and Chelseas walls and floors. If I pay you for a set could I possibly buy those off you?

Is there a way I could possibly mix up the sets a bit? I had bought some sets from someone and they never gave me the walls and floors. I need Tobys Walls and floors, Rillas walls and floors, and Chelseas walls and floors. If I pay you for a set could I possibly buy those off you?

Sure. But I noticed you posted at 12:45 AM.....not sure our times online will match up. I will send you a PM as well

Hi can i buy all sets?

- - - Post Merge - - -

if possible that is. if not i'll let u know which are my preferred ones

Hi can i buy all sets?

- - - Post Merge - - -

if possible that is. if not i'll let u know which are my preferred ones

Sure. It will take me all day, if that is ok. Once you send over the bells I will start on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back