Selling Sanrio items 🍨🌸

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill have to send them back :c I don't have the wall or the My Melody outfit anymore no idea where they went, i have everything else if you're still interested in thoes. if not im really sorry :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually i do have the wall, just not the outfit

- - - Post Merge - - -

which is the shirt in the set

thats ok, im not too interested in the shirt anyways! keep all the bells, its fine :3c ill just take whatcha got

edit: oh you sent them back hehe, ill send them all back, i rly dont mind. i dont use them too much anyways

Last edited:
thats ok, im not too interested in the shirt anyways! keep all the bells, its fine :3c ill just take whatcha got

awesome! i already sent them back tho, but i will gather ur items now for you & let you know when the gates open c: sorry for the inconvenience

Hi again! ♥

I'd love any of these items!

Cinnamoroll floor
Kerokerokeroppi pins
Kerokerokeroppi cake
My Melody floor
My Melody shoes
My Melody wall

Hi again! ♥

I'd love any of these items!

Cinnamoroll floor
Kerokerokeroppi pins
Kerokerokeroppi cake
My Melody floor
My Melody shoes
My Melody wall

Hello! :lemon:
I don't have any My Melody items but I do have the Cinnamoroll floor, Kerokerokeroppi pins, and Kerokerokeroppi cake

- - - Post Merge - - -

if you're still looking for the My Melody items in about 20 mins or so, I can get them on my 2nd town <3

Hello! :lemon:
I don't have any My Melody items but I do have the Cinnamoroll floor, Kerokerokeroppi pins, and Kerokerokeroppi cake

- - - Post Merge - - -

if you're still looking for the My Melody items in about 20 mins or so, I can get them on my 2nd town <3

I'll take the the Cinnamoroll floor, My Melody shoes, and the wall if that's okay! Just VM when you're ready ♥

Hello! If you are still taking some orders, I would like to order some things. c:

Swinging Bench
Autograph cards
Barrel planter
Moss ball
Menu chalkboard
Afternoon-tea set

And if it's not too much, I would also like the Cinnamoroll set and the Kerokerokeroppi set.

The total should be 145 TBT Bells, if I added everything correctly. I will send them when I am in your town. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back