• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling sanrio + a few other amiibo items

Status
Not open for further replies.
~friend code: in signature
~town name: sweet
~order: full kiki and lala set, tranquil bridge, my melody shoes, wallpaper and flooring
~total cost: 20 tbt
~availability: any time from 10am - 5pm uk
~drop off

~order: full kiki and lala set, tranquil bridge, my melody shoes, wallpaper and flooring
~drop off
hi, thank you for your order c: i am working on your items now and should be able to have them all gathered before 5 pm. i'll let you know once they are ready !
Post automatically merged:

~drop off
hi, your items are ready c: i've added your fc. please lmk when you are ready to trade !

Last edited:
hi, thank you for your order c: i am working on your items now and should be able to have them all gathered before 5 pm. i'll let you know once they are ready !

hi, your items are ready c: i've added your fc. please lmk when you are ready to trade !
yup i'm ready

yup i'm ready
my gates open

FC: 1349 8741 1667
Town Hyrule
Mayor Martha
Order: 3-floor seat, 2-daimyo table, and l would just like to catalog these items > jacquard fleece, cancer table, luxury car for free if l can because l don't want to keep the items.
Total 10 TBT if catalog is free
Available at night 9 pm CST or tomorrow the same time.
Perfer pick up

~friendcode: 2036-8109-9498
~town name: China
~order: classic screen, menu chalkboard, sushi platter, W. Link’s picture.
~total cost: 5 tbt
~availability: usually during morning/night (CEST time)
~pick up/drop off: pick up

FC: 1349 8741 1667
Town Hyrule
Mayor Martha
Order: 3-floor seat, 2-daimyo table, and l would just like to catalog these items > jacquard fleece, cancer table, luxury car for free if l can because l don't want to keep the items.
Total 10 TBT if catalog is free
Available at night 9 pm CST or tomorrow the same time.
Perfer pick up
hi, sure, i can let you catalog those for free :) the total would be 5 tbt since im charging 1 tbt/ item on my misc. items . i’ll get to work on your items now !
~friendcode: 2036-8109-9498
~town name: China
~order: classic screen, menu chalkboard, sushi platter, W. Link’s picture.
~total cost: 5 tbt
~availability: usually during morning/night (CEST time)
~pick up/drop off: pick up
hi ! thanks for ordering, i’ll get to work on your items and will let you know once they are ready c:

hi, sure, i can let you catalog those for free :) the total would be 5 tbt since im charging 1 tbt/ item on my misc. items . i’ll get to work on your items now !

hi ! thanks for ordering, i’ll get to work on your items and will let you know once they are ready c:
Oh l'm sorry l was looking at the the wrong thing so l thought it was 2tbt each, oops. Thanks for the heads up!

Oh and do l send u the money now or wait until we trade when it's 9 pm for me?

Oh l'm sorry l was looking at the the wrong thing so l thought it was 2tbt each, oops. Thanks for the heads up!

Oh and do l send u the money now or wait until we trade when it's 9 pm for me?
np, feel free to send it whenever you like :) i’ve got all your items ready. i’ll make sure to open my gates in a little less than ~2 hrs, so 9pm your time
@nightxshift your items are ready! please lmk then you are next available to trade c:

np, feel free to send it whenever you like :) i’ve got all your items ready. i’ll make sure to open my gates in a little less than ~2 hrs, so 9pm your time
@nightxshift your items are ready! please lmk then you are next available to trade c:
Okay, l will be gone off to a bike ride for almost two hours so l might be home at 9 then CST.

Greetings, l will be getting on and l should be available at any time during 9 and wait because l see u offline right now.

Hi! Sorry it was really late for me when I posted the reply. I’ll be available during the morning and night (CEST time)

Hi! Sorry it was really late for me when I posted the reply. I’ll be available during the morning and night (CEST time)
np at all c: i've received the tbt, thanks ! but since it's not exactly morning anymore though, we should be able to trade during the night cest time. i'll probably be online at ~9pm if that's okay with you? c:

np at all c: i've received the tbt, thanks ! but since it's not exactly morning anymore though, we should be able to trade during the night cest time. i'll probably be online at ~9pm if that's okay with you? c:
I'm free right now if you want to do the trade :>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back