• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling sanrio + a few other amiibo items

Status
Not open for further replies.
~friend code: in signature
~town name: sweet
~order: full kiki and lala set, tranquil bridge, my melody shoes, wallpaper and flooring
~total cost: 20 tbt
~availability: any time from 10am - 5pm uk
~drop off

~order: full kiki and lala set, tranquil bridge, my melody shoes, wallpaper and flooring
~drop off
hi, thank you for your order c: i am working on your items now and should be able to have them all gathered before 5 pm. i'll let you know once they are ready !
Post automatically merged:

~drop off
hi, your items are ready c: i've added your fc. please lmk when you are ready to trade !

Last edited:
hi, thank you for your order c: i am working on your items now and should be able to have them all gathered before 5 pm. i'll let you know once they are ready !

hi, your items are ready c: i've added your fc. please lmk when you are ready to trade !
yup i'm ready

yup i'm ready
my gates open

FC: 1349 8741 1667
Town Hyrule
Mayor Martha
Order: 3-floor seat, 2-daimyo table, and l would just like to catalog these items > jacquard fleece, cancer table, luxury car for free if l can because l don't want to keep the items.
Total 10 TBT if catalog is free
Available at night 9 pm CST or tomorrow the same time.
Perfer pick up

~friendcode: 2036-8109-9498
~town name: China
~order: classic screen, menu chalkboard, sushi platter, W. Link’s picture.
~total cost: 5 tbt
~availability: usually during morning/night (CEST time)
~pick up/drop off: pick up

FC: 1349 8741 1667
Town Hyrule
Mayor Martha
Order: 3-floor seat, 2-daimyo table, and l would just like to catalog these items > jacquard fleece, cancer table, luxury car for free if l can because l don't want to keep the items.
Total 10 TBT if catalog is free
Available at night 9 pm CST or tomorrow the same time.
Perfer pick up
hi, sure, i can let you catalog those for free :) the total would be 5 tbt since im charging 1 tbt/ item on my misc. items . i’ll get to work on your items now !
~friendcode: 2036-8109-9498
~town name: China
~order: classic screen, menu chalkboard, sushi platter, W. Link’s picture.
~total cost: 5 tbt
~availability: usually during morning/night (CEST time)
~pick up/drop off: pick up
hi ! thanks for ordering, i’ll get to work on your items and will let you know once they are ready c:

hi, sure, i can let you catalog those for free :) the total would be 5 tbt since im charging 1 tbt/ item on my misc. items . i’ll get to work on your items now !

hi ! thanks for ordering, i’ll get to work on your items and will let you know once they are ready c:
Oh l'm sorry l was looking at the the wrong thing so l thought it was 2tbt each, oops. Thanks for the heads up!

Oh and do l send u the money now or wait until we trade when it's 9 pm for me?

Oh l'm sorry l was looking at the the wrong thing so l thought it was 2tbt each, oops. Thanks for the heads up!

Oh and do l send u the money now or wait until we trade when it's 9 pm for me?
np, feel free to send it whenever you like :) i’ve got all your items ready. i’ll make sure to open my gates in a little less than ~2 hrs, so 9pm your time
@nightxshift your items are ready! please lmk then you are next available to trade c:

np, feel free to send it whenever you like :) i’ve got all your items ready. i’ll make sure to open my gates in a little less than ~2 hrs, so 9pm your time
@nightxshift your items are ready! please lmk then you are next available to trade c:
Okay, l will be gone off to a bike ride for almost two hours so l might be home at 9 then CST.

Greetings, l will be getting on and l should be available at any time during 9 and wait because l see u offline right now.

Hi! Sorry it was really late for me when I posted the reply. I’ll be available during the morning and night (CEST time)

Hi! Sorry it was really late for me when I posted the reply. I’ll be available during the morning and night (CEST time)
np at all c: i've received the tbt, thanks ! but since it's not exactly morning anymore though, we should be able to trade during the night cest time. i'll probably be online at ~9pm if that's okay with you? c:

np at all c: i've received the tbt, thanks ! but since it's not exactly morning anymore though, we should be able to trade during the night cest time. i'll probably be online at ~9pm if that's okay with you? c:
I'm free right now if you want to do the trade :>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back