• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway Sakume's Free Beach (Free to Take, Tips Optional)

Sakume

Bells
Switch
0828-0154-0321
Feedback
100% (73) +
Hello, I'm Sakume.

I have stuff. Clothes, items, Fossils, Crafting Supplies, Fruits, etc.

I don't have time to list it all as I'm sure it will go quickly and will always be random. I will open my airport to anyone who wants to come over and grab. You are welcome to take whatever you like. Follow the sign to the free beach and browse at your leisure!

*RULES*

1) You make take Up to THREE items per person so choose carefully, so others may have a chance to grab too. If you would like to leave any kind of tip of bells or hybrid flowers as thanks, you are more than welcome to, otherwise, nothing is necessary, just happy to help.

2) If it's not on free beach, it's not free. Don't take it.

3) Please do not dilly dally too much. As much as I'd like to have friends over, I have chores in game to do and specify times for this.

Pay attention to status below, if it is OPEN you may look for the Dodo code in this post and visit. If it is CLOSED you can post, but my airport will be shut for business.

Current Dodo Code:

Currently Red Hill Emporium Give and Take Is

CLOSED

Last edited:
would love to drop by!

You three have my permission. My gates will be opening, I will send you the code via pm. - On second thought, this website is slow as molasses. Here is the code K6S5B. First come first serve. :>

Last edited:
And with that we close! Sorry if you didn't make it, but don't worry, more items will surface and we will be open for longer next time <3

Who is ready for day two of random free beach event? Please read OP for directions, Dodo Code to be posted Shortly!

Back