Smash Bros Ryu or Bayonetta?

b5c6eb2ec5b26ec6ca562f00c14fc5bd.jpg

Ryu is by far in my top three most hated characters to make it to Smash 4. Bayonetta is so much better.

Bayonetta, since sadly I've never gotten the chance to play as Ryu.

I enjoy playing as Bayonetta more than I enjoy playing as Ryu, but I dislike Bayonetta's design. It's kind of a toss-up.

I suppose I'll give the vote to Bayonetta. Kinda weird though, considering I enjoy Street Fighter and am able to pull off the moves. Just not crazy about Ryu in Smash Bros.

Bayonetta. Ryu just looks like a typical fighting game character to me. Bayonetta is at least somewhat unique.

Bayo by far, I still haven't bought Ryu because I just don't care about him or his stage. (Actually he's the only DLC character I haven't bought.) Bayonetta is a cool character and her stage is amazing.

Bayonetta, hands down. I watched some replays from the first day of downloading last week and my Bay play was atrocious versus replays from a few days later after I figured her out. So mean to down smash friends off that ledge.

Ryu is so slow and feels really clunky to play with... I never played street fighter before but his being put into smash I thought was epic, then I played with him and it was like.... meh....

same thing with bayonetta, never played her games, but thought it was cool she got added... I played with her and it was super fun to slide around, do combos and her play style is unlike any other, but in the best way!

Bae-yo all the way

Back