• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop RV visits/Villager Adoption/Amiibo card items!

tsukiboshi

I'm finally back! QAQ
Bells
Small Mailbox
Feedback
100% (27) +
Hello! Thank you for visiting!

RV visits: 5TBT a trip 10TB for unlimited visits! (ask 4IGB)

Available RVs: http://amiibo.life/users/Tsukiboshi/collection?order=series

Let me know if you would prefer me to order and deliver for you. (5TBT ask4IGB)
Villager name:
Item(s):

Let me know if you may be interested in having a villager move in
(They will all be originals bc they will be done via RV)
Villager name:
Offer:

*** when visiting my town please do not run and please stay with me. thanks!***

Last edited:
Hello~ I am mainly looking to get the New Nintendo 3DS from any of the npc amiibo. If it would be possible for you to deliver, it'd be super appreciated!

Villager name: reese/cyrus/kk/etc
Item: New Nintendo 3DS

Last edited:
Hello~ I am mainly looking to get the New Nintendo 3DS from any of the npc amiibo. If it would be possible for you to deliver, it'd be super appreciated!

Villager name: reese/cyrus/kk/etc
Item: New Nintendo 3DS

Ok! I could get that to you today, what time are you available? Would 5TBT be ok?

This is a bit of a weird request and off topic but can I BUY June from you? If you don't want to go through the trouble I understand I'm just looking everywhere for her!

This is a bit of a weird request and off topic but can I BUY June from you? If you don't want to go through the trouble I understand I'm just looking everywhere for her!

Sure! I don't think she will be ready today but I could definitely get her to you.

May I visit Snooty and Spike? I'll send the TBT upon confirmation. Thanks!

Hi, I noticed you had some villagers that had some items I was looking for and was wondering if I would be able to order them from you? I don't know if you TT so if I had to wait a few days for you to get the items that's fine, but I was looking for the following;

Spikes:
-desktop tv
-hanger rack
-divider? (I'm not sure if it's actually available to order just know it's on his card)

Paolo's:
-glass partition

Would 25 tbt be okay?

-I'm on UK time btw so won't be able to check this post until tomorrow!-

Last edited:
Back