• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop RV visits/Villager Adoption/Amiibo card items!

Hi, I noticed you had some villagers that had some items I was looking for and was wondering if I would be able to order them from you? I don't know if you TT so if I had to wait a few days for you to get the items that's fine, but I was looking for the following;

Spikes:
-desktop tv
-hanger rack
-divider? (I'm not sure if it's actually available to order just know it's on his card)

Paolo's:
-glass partition

Would 25 tbt be okay?

-I'm on UK time btw so won't be able to check this post until tomorrow!-

Yes! I'll have them ready for you by tomorrow!

Hi! Can I request a villager adoption? Doesn't have to be today. When you can.

Villager name: Dobie (wolf)
Offer: 25 TBT Bells (open to negotiation)

But with an odd condition, after you get him to move to your town can you avoid talking to him? I ask this because I want to test something out.
Let me know the final price and time to collect, and I'll pay you before going to get him.

Last edited:
Hi! Can I request a villager adoption? Doesn't have to be today. When you can.

Villager name: Dobie (wolf)
Offer: 25 TBT Bells (open to negotiation)

But with an odd condition, after you get him to move to your town can you avoid talking to him? I ask this because I want to test something out.
Let me know the final price and time to collect, and I'll pay you before going to get him.

Yes I will, ill let you know when he's ready

I'm a bit low on meow coupons, and I see two amiibo's that have something i need... may i put in an item order?

Villager name: Snooty
Item(s): Zen Cupboard x2

Villager name: Spike
Item(s): Hanger Rack x2

I'm still unsure of the worth of TBT since I'm still pretty new to this site, but I have 15 TBT
If that isn't enough, I'd be willing to add IGB to my offer.

I'm a bit low on meow coupons, and I see two amiibo's that have something i need... may i put in an item order?

Villager name: Snooty
Item(s): Zen Cupboard x2

Villager name: Spike
Item(s): Hanger Rack x2

I'm still unsure of the worth of TBT since I'm still pretty new to this site, but I have 15 TBT
If that isn't enough, I'd be willing to add IGB to my offer.

Hello! I can get those to you by today if you want them! each item is 5TBT and I believe the exchage rate for 1TBT is 200kIGB,
let me know if you can't do that, I am willing to work with you : )

Hello! I can get those to you by today if you want them! each item is 5TBT and I believe the exchage rate for 1TBT is 200kIGB,
let me know if you can't do that, I am willing to work with you : )
Ah, yes please! And then that'd add up to 15TBT + 1m in bells, correct?
If so then i can totally do that!

Villager name:Hibiscus
Item(s): HHA raincoat, town-hall winter top
10 btb

Last edited:
may i please visit lottie's rv? c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh i'm sorry, i just saw your card list. my apologies. ^^;

Last edited:
Back