Shop RV visits/Villager Adoption/Amiibo card items!

tsukiboshi

I'm finally back! QAQ
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Small Mailbox
Feedback
100% (27) +
Hello! Thank you for visiting!

RV visits: 5TBT a trip 10TB for unlimited visits! (ask 4IGB)

Available RVs: http://amiibo.life/users/Tsukiboshi/collection?order=series

Let me know if you would prefer me to order and deliver for you. (5TBT ask4IGB)
Villager name:
Item(s):

Let me know if you may be interested in having a villager move in
(They will all be originals bc they will be done via RV)
Villager name:
Offer:

*** when visiting my town please do not run and please stay with me. thanks!***

Last edited:
Hello~ I am mainly looking to get the New Nintendo 3DS from any of the npc amiibo. If it would be possible for you to deliver, it'd be super appreciated!

Villager name: reese/cyrus/kk/etc
Item: New Nintendo 3DS

Last edited:
Hello~ I am mainly looking to get the New Nintendo 3DS from any of the npc amiibo. If it would be possible for you to deliver, it'd be super appreciated!

Villager name: reese/cyrus/kk/etc
Item: New Nintendo 3DS

Ok! I could get that to you today, what time are you available? Would 5TBT be ok?

This is a bit of a weird request and off topic but can I BUY June from you? If you don't want to go through the trouble I understand I'm just looking everywhere for her!

This is a bit of a weird request and off topic but can I BUY June from you? If you don't want to go through the trouble I understand I'm just looking everywhere for her!

Sure! I don't think she will be ready today but I could definitely get her to you.

May I visit Snooty and Spike? I'll send the TBT upon confirmation. Thanks!

Hi, I noticed you had some villagers that had some items I was looking for and was wondering if I would be able to order them from you? I don't know if you TT so if I had to wait a few days for you to get the items that's fine, but I was looking for the following;

Spikes:
-desktop tv
-hanger rack
-divider? (I'm not sure if it's actually available to order just know it's on his card)

Paolo's:
-glass partition

Would 25 tbt be okay?

-I'm on UK time btw so won't be able to check this post until tomorrow!-

Last edited:
Back