• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Ruby in boxes! Would love to get this sweet girl a new home :)

mayorlincoln

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
7826-8167-1983
Feedback
100% (29) +
Looking for items from my wishlist ideally, but I'd take bells as well :) https://nook.exchange/u/teddyland64/wishlist

Ruby is not original, but she has mainly maintained her normal home !

She's been a great villager, and I want her to get a new owner who will love her as much as I have!!

Thank you!

do you know if you can take a new villager in even if your village is full? she's my dream villager and I have several items on your wishlist ;-;

do you know if you can take a new villager in even if your village is full? she's my dream villager and I have several items on your wishlist ;-;

Choco,

You’ll need to have a villager completely moved out before you can go to someone’s island convince them to move to your island. That means another day passes after they are packing their boxes 😊

Choco,

You’ll need to have a villager completely moved out before you can go to someone’s island convince them to move to your island. That means another day passes after they are packing their boxes 😊
oh ok thanks for the info! (crying inside)

Hi! I have several of the items on your wishlist, Ruby is my all-time dreamie! Could we trade?
Post automatically merged:

These are some of the things I have in the colorway on your wishlist,
Arcade mahjong game
Video camera
Long bathtub (blue)
Rattan end table (natural)
Podium
Office desk
Rattan armchair (natural/white)
Soft-serve lamp
Rattan low table
Rattan stool